No Corolla KE30 owner in ZTH?

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
S

skyline86

Penang Number Plate? Why not get a Kedah Number plate with "KE 30" .. hahaha

S

skyline86

KE KE KE, KE too old lar..... forum also no one want to reply.

trdturbo

Known Member
Dec 20, 2004
SCOTLAND,UK.
Visit site
Aiya..old car..

apply new paint, big rims, powerful engine and ICE!

then syiok leow...

rocks and rolls~during weekend!

drift....

CHEERS!

KE30 2 doors sudah pupus already...

20v_ke35

Known Member
Feb 7, 2005
Ipoh, Perak D R
the coupe KE is not pupus la...their now like rare item, like u want to see a ferrari :eek: ....just in certain part of malaysia u can see this :biggrin:

cookie

500 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
PJ
Visit site
20v_ke35 said:
the coupe KE is not pupus la...their now like rare item, like u want to see a ferrari :eek: ....just in certain part of malaysia u can see this :biggrin:
want to get KE35 go to kuching last time was there plenty man :turtle:

trdturbo

Known Member
Dec 20, 2004
SCOTLAND,UK.
Visit site
20v_ke35 said:
Brother, u are from IPOH ar?
My friend bought his car from IPOH also...if u spot KE30 coupe at your housing area, help me to ask them nak jual ka? if nak jual, help me to get their HP number,then i will contact the owner.....hehe

S

skyline86

20v_ke35 said:

r u having a KE35 with 20v engine?? where is ur location? KE35 also very rare ...

trdturbo

Known Member
Dec 20, 2004
SCOTLAND,UK.
Visit site
Skyline86,

you should go for AE86 Trueno la..instead of KE series

I believe u can do better in drifting........make sure u dun bring me drift in taman area..again ok?

BUMP!!!

anyone here has KE30 coupe for sale?

zamans98

Known Member
Mar 7, 2004
C this

trdnoturbo

Sep 18, 2005
fs
trdturbo said:
Skyline86,

you should go for AE86 Trueno la..instead of KE series

I believe u can do better in drifting........make sure u dun bring me drift in taman area..again ok?

BUMP!!!

anyone here has KE30 coupe for sale?
hey trd my gf kampung got ke30 2 doors want sell 2k,u wan buy ar not?? if u wan buy just pm i give u the address and car number....

trdturbo

Known Member
Dec 20, 2004
SCOTLAND,UK.
Visit site
trdnoturbo said:
hey trd my gf kampung got ke30 2 doors want sell 2k,u wan buy ar not?? if u wan buy just pm i give u the address and car number....

Brader,
pm me.
i like your nick in ZTH with no Turbo inside..
Wuhaha!

20v_ke35

Known Member
Feb 7, 2005
Ipoh, Perak D R
trdturbo:- ok will do it....

skyline86:- at first i was to convert it with 20v 4age...but something hit me...why not full mod a k engine and eat all 4age and vtec....someday, someday...(not far from now) :cool:

S

skyline86

20v_ke35 said:
trdturbo:- ok will do it....

skyline86:- at first i was to convert it with 20v 4age...but something hit me...why not full mod a k engine and eat all 4age and vtec....someday, someday...(not far from now) :cool:
u may try to customized ur KE35 engine at taman sentosa, old klang road there to makan all 4age & vtec.... so do u know anyone selling his/her KE35? i think trdturbo very INSIST want to buy one no matter what price is the car...haha...

trdturbo

Known Member
Dec 20, 2004
SCOTLAND,UK.
Visit site
skyline86 said:
u may try to customized ur KE35 engine at taman sentosa, old klang road there to makan all 4age & vtec.... so do u know anyone selling his/her KE35? i think trdturbo very INSIST want to buy one no matter what price is the car...haha...
Wat!
"very INSIST want to buy one no matter what price is the car"

if the car is under my budget, will get it!!!

cookie

500 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
PJ
Visit site
skyline86 said:
u may try to customized ur KE35 engine at taman sentosa, old klang road there to makan all 4age & vtec....
interesting what engine are they using so good until 4age also kena makan :biggrin:

trdnoturbo

Sep 18, 2005
fs
trdturbo said:
Wat!
"very INSIST want to buy one no matter what price is the car"

if the car is under my budget, will get it!!!
trdturbo,
wat is ur budget then? if 3k for a KE30 u wanna buy? my friend is selling his.

skyline86,
i heard of that shop also, but never been there, i heard they oversize piston, do this do that to beat certain engine, but i dono wat they mod as im not pro...

20v_ke35

Known Member
Feb 7, 2005
Ipoh, Perak D R
If any one can help me...im searching for toyota 5k engine. if any one got this on sale. please pm with price...not to high la friend.....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

It was a hectic end to 2010 for the boys from Norfolk with no less than five new models previewed at the Paris Motor Show and a new directionality in terms of their branding. So with 2011 finally upon us, it would appear that the hectic lifestyle will not be coming to a halt as the Lotus group saw three driver announcements, an international motorsport show, a 24 hours endurance race, the unveiling of...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience