Need help suggestion for my 2nd car...

Mie VR4

Known Member
Feb 27, 2007
Ipoh
Hello guys.. I wanna need ur help for my second car..
I already have wira evo 3 4wd (fully convert engine+bodypar+interior+exterior+performance part n etc..can say all evo 3..)

now, i hav looking for my n/a second car for my daily use as go to work..jalan2..drive in town..drive for my urusan kerja..
Sometimes drive to balik kampung..
1stly, that car must hav a very good fuel cnsumption..good maintainance care..handling is ok..comfort ok..
Looks a bit executive looking car..and the very importance is that is become peace my mind from fuel comsumption..
Not like my 4g63t evo cnsumption........its a bomb!hehehe..

Guys,
i already prefer to choose;
1. Proton waja 1.6(a) 2002
or
2. Proton perdana v6 2001
for my second car for daily use n sometimes outstation travel..
But......that car must be best consumption for me,nice looking..also value for money to me..

Guys...plz help me to advised which one the best for me..waja or perdana v6..... lets peace my mind..thanx......:hmmmm:

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
go test drive the Kia Forte...baseline 1.6 oni about 75k...with loads of specs and looks good....even better get the 1.6midline model...forgot the price but much better value. if u go for the hiline 2.0, u get a similar engine as the ford focus and mitsu galant 2.0GT...

Mie VR4

Known Member
Feb 27, 2007
Ipoh
Myvi :proud:
ermm..myvi..
Sound ok..but my gurlfren had a myvi la bro..huhu..:biggrin:

i think myvi do not compete to me..becoz im looking n prefer for sedan car..
Waja or perdana v6 eh....:hmmmm:

---------- Post added at 08:19 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:04 PM ----------

Myvi :proud:
go test drive the Kia Forte...baseline 1.6 oni about 75k...with loads of specs and looks good....even better get the 1.6midline model...forgot the price but much better value. if u go for the hiline 2.0, u get a similar engine as the ford focus and mitsu galant 2.0GT...
thnx for ur advised bro...
Kia forte is ok n not bad..the price for base line 75k is realy reasonable also..
But.. However i would like prefer for waja 1.6(a) 02 or perdana v6 01 for my
daily use car..becoz both car is arround my cash budget and both is looks ok for me also..

By the way.. I really want a best fuel cnsumption car for me and can realese my mind..
Hmm..not like my evo 3.. The consumption is like drinking a coca cola at hot days..huhu.. :bawling:

so, i realy want a 2nd car (relax car) for me..:burnout:

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
if FC is top on yr list....i agree with CSL...myvi wins hands down. as a daily driver it's perfect. a little pricey for a compact car but maintanance will be easy on the pocket. daily drivers will be subjected to quite frequent wear n tear...my daily driver(which is also my only driver hehehe) went thru 2 rear lower arms in 3 years...and each time i change the bush will cost me at least rm200+

if u do go ahead with the myvi....i heard theres going to be a replacement model being released sometime this year so it might pay to wait till then so u can get the current model at discounted prices(new model not so good looking)

i really dun quite like the waja...it's got the niggly small problems that u have to frequently maintain. my housemate has a 2003 waja 1.6A and his boot lid springs flew off the other day, his sun shade fell on his lap, his driver power window works 5% of the time and the other 3 windows works 50% of the time...besides that, his rear brake lights burns the bulbs like paris hilton changes BFs...dunno if it's wiring issue or what but i noticed quite a number of wajas with burnt brake lights on the road.

if given a choice...i'd prefer a perdana over a waja. looks win hands down. sleek n smooth and looks classy esp if black or white. maintanance i dun dare say about it but isnt the auto gearbox problematic? dun forget a perdana is quite long so parking maybe a little headache if u travel a lot.

i believe both the perdana and waja will loose hands down in FC and in the long term...i think the myvi still wins in all terms.

p/s...i heard from some sources the kia forte koup is comiing to Malaysia... :biggrin:

Mie VR4

Known Member
Feb 27, 2007
Ipoh
tq 4 ur opinion..
erm..so difficult 2 choose ya..
Waja - the power window
v6 - the gearbox lacks

hmmm..

:hmmmm:

---------- Post added at 09:03 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:01 PM ----------

blm se..

Owh..i dun think so..hurmm..
:hmmmm:

csl

1,000 RPM
Aug 22, 2005
Malysia
Another wira with 4G92 Mivec automatic :burnout: Guaranty cheaper and save more fuel than a Waja or PV6. The con side is only most people will look you down cuz you are driving a wira.

Mie VR4

Known Member
Feb 27, 2007
Ipoh
:proud:i think..my heart will goes 2 waja la guys 4 my relax cars..
hmm.. no mod.. just let still stock std..silver clour..evrything..
bcoz just prefer use 4 my everyday drive n smtimes use to travel going hometown..

my monster evo 3 for my weekend n pformance.. n the std waja's for my relax car..
what do u think guys.......?

Its it ok? Or..:hmmmm:

Last edited:

Mie VR4

Known Member
Feb 27, 2007
Ipoh
gen2 cps..........?
erm..dun no la..huhu.. dun like da gen2..:adore:
girls car lor..huhu....:love:

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
pekin...if u wan pv6, go for 2006 model & above, alfa facelift,
cos the gbox is equipped wid ATF cooler, later models does not have it,
thus thats y the gbox always fails.

bera

500 RPM
Oct 27, 2007
how about a vios...from what i heard...FC is up to par with myvi...

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

It’s all about the upcoming Hari Raya festivities and NAZA Quest, the official distributor of Chevrolet vehicles here in Malaysia has just provided a series of discounts and even a complimentary car for your convenience – all for the sake of ensuring that you’ve got yourself a Chevrolet that’s in good working condition for that long-haul back to visit the relatives...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience