Myvi Auto Top Speed

lavon

Known Member
Nov 2, 2006
I drove my gf Myvi and floor top speed... what dissapoint me is that, it only can reach upto 160kmph... is anyone of you drive Myvi Manual and whats the top speed?? Why auto seems to struggle and bouncy when reaches 160kmph.....:Not_Impressed:

lavon

Known Member
Nov 2, 2006
Eh Evo guy... good teasing lah from you ha ha ha... Actually, I test drive my gf Myvi and floor to maximum when she's not around :D ... just 2 C what it got...

Anyway, DEWA said it is due to gear ratio but Im still not convince though. Speedometer shows 220kmph... I mean, is that only for show? No doubt pickup is surprisingly quick... Believe me, I did try on a Gen2... Gen2 makan asap

Last edited:

lavon

Known Member
Nov 2, 2006
Excel, U mean Ford GT1300 1978 ?? Fix some turbine, Twin Vapor.... amacam??

DewA_LavaU

1,500 RPM
Jan 11, 2004
Bintulu
bro if it does not convince u i suggest a feed from forced induction (bolt-on) to your engine be it turbocharged or supercharger :shades_smile: will answer all your doubt.hehe.

lavon

Known Member
Nov 2, 2006
ha ha ha... hmm, I supposed that it could be true... 220kmph is its statement but manufacturer limit the engine capability. Maybe SPEEDWORKS could make the difference.... damn. still I'm wondering. Even my Kelisa years back, can floor till full 160kmph wan...

lavon

Known Member
Nov 2, 2006
By the way DEWA... I just spoke to a friend, there is turbo kit for it which could possibly cost RM7000++ but would the engine sustain the force?

lavon

Known Member
Nov 2, 2006
Well, bro... urs Manual or Auto? Noticed that standard suspension are bouncy...

damienyum

Known Member
Feb 1, 2005
planet drift...
Auto......yup stock setting quite bouncy.. when i really goin fast i feel the back is sway to a side..
tis car quite dangerous tho..
stability wise.huh forget it no point invest into ARB, strut or fenders bar...
not worth it all for tis car

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi all....

saga 1.3 mileage meter problem...... last night wat about 300km, but this morning, it goes to 3,750,000 (yup 3.75millions km :emoticon_U: ).

when turn on the start key, the milleage are keep counting backward (decreasing at high speed).....

for the rpm and speedometer pointer/needle, when turn off the switch, it falls clockwise instead of anti-clockwise (when down to the right instead of to the left)

someone knows what are the problem?......:cry_smile:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience