Myvi Auto Top Speed

damienyum

Feb 1, 2005
planet drift...
nah forget abt him sarcastic statement he made...

btw i fitted 17 inch wheel and lowered ( but now change back to stock spring) too bumpy for low profile tyre and and sport spring...

myvi is a k-car... dun drive so fast la... it is not aerodynamically designed.... its more for city use.... 160kmh for k-car consider vr good lor.... furthermore, its not vr aerodynamic.....

ExceL

Jan 6, 2004
Ampang/KL
damienyum said:
ExceL said:
but will you be travelling at top speed all the time?

if you want top speed why invest in a Myvi in the first place?[/quote

HALO.... did i says anything wrong....huh tarvel at high speed......phook man
wat toking u.. i step ur shitty tail.. am offended la bro..

if i can afford better 1 do u think i'll go for tis...............

crazy shit...........

yeahyeah i know to accumulate more post..........phew am i rite?
well, you said its all bouncy at high speeds, and not worth investing in making it better at high speeds, if you cant afford a expensive car, and only a economical car (which is a good thing IMO, dont get me wrong Mr.short fuse) why drive it at high speeds? its not designed for high speeds..and not to mention the other road users around you. Its a forum, to share & express opinions..

damienyum

Feb 1, 2005
planet drift...
did i said bouncy at highspeed..wow.....1 question ur eye sight got problem arr...
says who economical cannot drive at high speed..u such a biased..read properly only shoot la....Mr. tokok..

Tohsan

Nov 13, 2004
Char Kuoy Teow
wa 160 km/h cukuploh! If want more maybe do some performance upgrade to turbo might increase the top speed to maybe 180 or 190 km/h.

ExceL

Jan 6, 2004
Ampang/KL
damienyum said:
did i said bouncy at highspeed.
hmm, lets see...
damienyum said:
....yup stock setting quite bouncy..
*also seen in my previous post*

You just set yourself up for that one. Your showing a really less than average level of maturity here. If you read my post properly, you'll understand it, it dosent take much effort.

sorry for the off topic everyone, internet n00bs are difficult.

aja

Dec 3, 2003
So far, The topspeed for my Myvi 1.3A (P) so far is 170kmh.. and need a long stretch la. 160kmh so far no problem. I think 1.3cc cars topspeed ranging around 160-165kmh only.

BlackSamurai

Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
hey guys, have you check the top speed for new Suzuki Swift (in stock)?
if I'm not mistaken, 170KMH on the paper.

lavon

Nov 2, 2006
Suzuki Swift ka... hmmm..

Sprint against Gen2, Swift win...
Fuel consumption as you floor regularly, a aH... bad news.
Anyway, Auto mode... still to me, Myvi is the rival! I once drove Myvi (A) smoke a 1.6 Gen2 after pay toll at SG. buluh highway... flat!

drMpower

May 1, 2006
myvi stretching 160km/j is more than enough la bro..no need to worry. but wonder can bolt on turbo on that engine..

ps- hey buddy, are we cool? just chill out man...

lavon

Nov 2, 2006
Im not realy sure samurai...

DVVT engine setup is another tech besides VTECH and even CAMPRO... Since da Myvi is just 2 month old, sure pickup ass kicking... Somehow rather Myvi is a sexy mini MPV around we can own with least cost. Premium model doest make a statement in terms of safety thou...

Ha, DrMpower + tongkat Ali ... A friend did suggest bolt on turbo kit which would cost abt RM7000 ... phew...

4LE

Dec 23, 2005
Aiyo bro,
160km/h cukup la 4 1.3cc(A), me also speed until 155km/h (kl-N9) .cukup scare 4 tis standard car. Can feel the tyre x makan lantai,even street road.Corneering like bawa motor boat,scare sampai mau kencing.

if u all guy bawa 160km/h feel not fast. then imagine 160km/h accident....u will become like spaggeti... haaaa.

Tohsan

Nov 13, 2004
Char Kuoy Teow
BlackSamurai said:
tohsan, we go together. :biggrin:

lavon, DVVT really ass kicking?
ok ok makesure the sales staff is a hot chicks with micro skirt,tat one more important even if the swift top speed is 20 km/h :laugh:

jeanloo

Aug 13, 2006
Myvi is for Auntie go market, OL go office, or Family Balik Kampung car. Same price range i would take Satria Neo 1.6 for performance or even the Newly launch Kenari RS have a more agressive look than the Myvi.

Hi everyone
I had posted about 2 months ago my interest in detailing. Long story short, a friend was able to hook me up with some Turtle wax products from the States and I decided to get down to it.

The products

The car

The Story
I decided that it would be the best value for money if I got the products and detailed the car myself. The best way...