Malaysian Supercar Spotted - ONLY 1 BUILT!

WBH8668

May 28, 2005
Pudu Jail
How about compare to this Wira Supercar taken from Project-B? I strongly believe this Wira is also only one in Malaysia!

Joeker said:
Wahlao...i respect the owner of this Wira...

reedoor

Apr 25, 2005
KL & JB
WBH8668 said:
How about compare to this Wira Supercar taken from Project-B? I strongly believe this Wira is also only one in Malaysia!

Wahlao...i respect the owner of this Wira...
OMG... i wudnt drive in such a car tat theres a face staring at u every second man... oooorrrggg... vomit...

sakuraguy

Sendai, JAPAN.
dey .. condemn my frens car arr? .. Team Antera all my frens u know .. but they not in "B" category cause, they do car styling .. "B" have different meaning :) .. hope they not member in ZTH except me :)

WBH8668

May 28, 2005
Pudu Jail
lol...not lah.. ur friend taste is kinda weird. very different from others! and i respect him for so dare to doing this kind of modification. Keng!

may u ask him where he get the head? stolen from supermarket? :D

sakuraguy

Sendai, JAPAN.
he he .. no lar, bought from some halloween selling things i suppose. Yah, their taste is different. Antera have somekinda 30 - 40 members and approximately 20 cars fully airbrushed .. some like Sera, Kembara, V6, Accord, Wira, Iswara, Satria and some others which i cant remember, too many of them.

Their HQ is based in Puchong.

reedoor

Apr 25, 2005
KL & JB
bro sakura,
soli la we... i dint mean to kondem their car, but then errrrmmm.... their taste really abit "abnormal" ma... those "heads" are scary man...
imagine while u open ur blanket covered on u & c a "head" like tat inside?! Aaaa... "Ju On"... aaa...

xcheong

Mar 6, 2004
sakuraguy, i also live in puchong bandar kinrara. always see a airbrush wira aeroback and perdana around my area. and i think they love their car so much, they drive really really slow.

sakuraguy

Sendai, JAPAN.
hehe ..

reedor / WBH8668 - no offense buddie, we all have rights to critic and comment, its ok .. im not angry or wat, were frens .. cheers!

xcheong - yes, the club chairman stays near kinrara too, at ------------- .. he drives red fully brushed toyota sera 1.6. recently their car featured in local indian film also sponsored to a moviemaker from India. .. if u can see me oso i be there ..

They came to Off The Streets drift events .... organised by sync optima & ZTH .. anyone saw white proton wira? ... he he .. guess who ...

tykiasu

Mar 3, 2004
sakuraguy said:
haslam, i dont think u always see it in singapore, owned by kl guy done bodykit in johore.. one of member in protonmania also :)
This car confirmed seen in Singapore many times, Jalan besar at Singapore. I seen they do some paint job at super modern Singapore. Got chance i snap some picture post here la... :)

BuRn|nGsUnZ

Jul 8, 2005
sure no powerlar..they r not racer..there's some who love to race and there's some who like styling..i muz admit they have a very big imagination..not many people can think of this kind of idea..very nice..

Sr-20

May 18, 2005
pjs1
Wah..!!I alwiz those ANTERA cars in puchong....very nice airbrush n new design bodykit...Rims al cun giler in those white perdana wide body n air brushed sera...Ofset giler tu...
they play sound sis oso cun...!!saw at SSo bkt jalil...
kinda fans of ANTERA club lor....!!huhu...i hv few frens in ANTERA team oso...

Guys some dude cut line and whack my waja. By the looks in the pics
can someone tell me how much does it cost to fix the car?

Only bumper senget, 1 broken headlight and the bonnet abit bent.
Fenders are fine, although looks cacat but it's the reflection of the
tiang.

And most importantly, please recommend me a good place (good price,
good workmanship) in PJ area.