Known Member
Jul 16, 2007
Anyone heard any story about this car??..If yes,let us share....:burnout:

ultimatevolution7

Chosŏn Inmin'gun 4.25
Jun 30, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
www.flickr.com
I think it already arrived long time ago and got bought immediately..
Wonder how much was it's price, since an Enzo can cost RM14m.

Well most of us live in KL, but there are lots of rich rich men outside KL as well, so.. I can't gather any info..
Though heard a car like that was in Penang.

lokgotz

Known Member
Apr 28, 2005
I think it already arrived long time ago and got bought immediately..
Wonder how much was it's price, since an Enzo can cost RM14m.

Well most of us live in KL, but there are lots of rich rich men outside KL as well, so.. I can't gather any info..
Though heard a car like that was in Penang.
the enzo was RM14 mil?
i thought i read some where that at the KLIM show last time, the enzo (the one in naza) was on sale for RM7 mil...
price doubled??

sidewinder

Sep 16, 2007
There is no set price for Enzo. Production stopped, many crashed. Unit in Naza is unit 399/399 so it can command any price the owner feels like it.

Veyron is a monster, in all terms - power, presence, price. As such, units coming to M'sian shores would most probably be ordered way in advance and not brought in to be sold. This would prove to be too risky to bring in an unsold unit and pray for some rich bloke to walk in and buy a unit.

3 units reportedly sold but 1 unit cancelled out. One unofficial unit on da road but not registered yet.

lokgotz

Known Member
Apr 28, 2005
Thinking about it 7m is too cheap.
Basic price of the car is USD$1m+. So that's already RM3.8m+.

With the 3.3x~4.0x tax, it sort of adds up to RM14m..
i did read that it was RM7++million during the KLIM a few years back..

To think of it, the enzo was USD600k++ when naza brought it in (it was quite new then)....so that's RM2.4m++....

RM7million was just about right when it was being exhibited at KLIM...

i guess with so many enzo crashed and stuff, the price sky rocketted...

magnate

Known Member
Jul 16, 2007
There is no set price for Enzo. Production stopped, many crashed. Unit in Naza is unit 399/399 so it can command any price the owner feels like it.

Veyron is a monster, in all terms - power, presence, price. As such, units coming to M'sian shores would most probably be ordered way in advance and not brought in to be sold. This would prove to be too risky to bring in an unsold unit and pray for some rich bloke to walk in and buy a unit.

3 units reportedly sold but 1 unit cancelled out. One unofficial unit on da road but not registered yet.
Interesting...3 units in malaysia??..how did u know that?

kk13

1,000 RPM
Oct 29, 2005
no the price of the enzo at naza is 6 mill...no one is ever gona pay 14 mill...some one offered less, but they rejected...

i know they have one buggatti veron...my friend and his dad were invited by naza to see it, they saw it...but he didn't tell me wat colour it was...i know a few of the sales ppl there...they confirmed they had one but he said it was still at the port coz they wanted to run a few miles into it so they can bring it in as a used recon