Malaysian Supercar Spotted - ONLY 1 BUILT!

tykiasu

Mar 3, 2004
sakuraguy said:
haslam, i dont think u always see it in singapore, owned by kl guy done bodykit in johore.. one of member in protonmania also :)
This car confirmed seen in Singapore many times, Jalan besar at Singapore. I seen they do some paint job at super modern Singapore. Got chance i snap some picture post here la... :)

BuRn|nGsUnZ

Jul 8, 2005
sure no powerlar..they r not racer..there's some who love to race and there's some who like styling..i muz admit they have a very big imagination..not many people can think of this kind of idea..very nice..

Sr-20

May 18, 2005
pjs1
Wah..!!I alwiz those ANTERA cars in puchong....very nice airbrush n new design bodykit...Rims al cun giler in those white perdana wide body n air brushed sera...Ofset giler tu...
they play sound sis oso cun...!!saw at SSo bkt jalil...
kinda fans of ANTERA club lor....!!huhu...i hv few frens in ANTERA team oso...

wenshen

Jul 24, 2004
PEEjay
driftneyland.blogspot.com
the head.. the head... the head.. in the dashboard.. the head.. its a head right? its a head.. its a head ITS A HEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! omg.. *fainted*

back to topic ppl.. the satria.. did u all notice it's FROWNING? haha.. damn farnee weii.. hahaha.. but.. looks cool la.. if its a alfa 147, ppl will say sumthing else wan.. ppl will say.. woahh.. rich ass.. good job ahhhh.. ahhaa.. since its satria.. that's y i believe that's where all the flaming come about.. ;)

gti88

did you guys notice that the shiftlight is in the middle of the forehead ?

edgar_raphael

You call this a "Supercar"? *coughs* *chokes* haha, kidding mate, this is not a supercar, but a 'show' car, both carries different titles man.

The only thing I am interested in however, is the wheels, WHERE DID HE GET THOSE WHEELS FROM??

blue_hippo

Jun 16, 2004
no air cond..

rattan

Oct 30, 2005
www.itswat.com.my
Malaysian reli got incredible hulk taste and head of dolls.... really champions la these guys....

MOVE_Type_K

Dec 31, 2005
muahaha...the license plate got the shop name and also the address...so kiasu lar...

SR20KET

Dec 22, 2005
xcheong said:
sakuraguy, i also live in puchong bandar kinrara. always see a airbrush wira aeroback and perdana around my area. and i think they love their car so much, they drive really really slow.
the white color perdana with wide body and big rims? from team antera? saw this car with some of their 'team' member, got bmw, some accord, satria i think, zig zag on highway in front of ioi mall like they own the road. god gave them money, but forgot to give them their brain. too bad.

i think Tamiya's toy car designer can design better than that white car "thing".....LOL

infernaL

May 22, 2005
N/A
hmmm come to think of it , it looks more like a modded version of the upcoming SRM .

ariel

Nov 15, 2005
...one of character in coming soon Transformer the Movie...

I'm just wandering that the certain options are:

1.The shop u installed the stuffs.

2.People (Customer or standers)at the shop u install.

3.Ur freind.

4Ur enemy.

5.Juz sum m****f***s that do the job as a living.

So how we're going to make sure that these above doens't happend....Damn sum of the cars i've seen broken into is not cikai...sum Evo 7 or EP3 with thaousands of ringgit high end security system....i'm talkin 10k's n above....still broken into...n sum alamrm dun go of...