Inspira, If convert body parts to Lancer GT

TomicaGTR

Known Member
Jun 6, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Ok2 GTs are GTs and Inspiras are Inspiras la. Both GTs and Inspiras came from different pocket what.. They can do want they want with their car and money. All these arguments rounding us to nowhere. The most important thing is each one of us should proud to own a car that we wish to have after putting all efforts and hardworking to get money. For proton and mitsu, there are doing their business and merely to have win win situation. So... the fact is there and things already happened. Just live with that.. Peace!!!!

mizunori77

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2006
why dig up such an old thread? the TS not around anymore :hmmmm:

Sep 18, 2011
Shah Alam
Lancer GT 2.0 and Inspira 2.0 using the same engine 4B11

Inspira 1st batch using 90%++ part original from Mitsu Japan.. but now Proton already localize many many parts.. Not so confident with local cronies Proton's vendor.. barang plastik + tin milo.

viosqtd8820

Known Member
Jan 23, 2006
well i just share experience difference what i know..

so can't complaint what you paid what you get...

There is difference i notice... n research ...

Lancer vs inspira

1. Built quality CBU Vs CKD
2. Try to notices some of the weld join... Lancer are more soild
3. Lancer have more HP n power + i think is 5hp "may because of the ECU"
4. Lancer Come with 18inch with Yokohama Advan R10 Tyres every one know that.
5. Interior plastic on lancer are superior , smell are diffrence also.. everything very Fit. and very good quality
6. whens i goes to tinted they told me the clip inside are harder to open on lancer
7. Exhaust are difference also..
8. Lancer suspension are harder , while inspira are softer .
9. i heard from a workshop theys said they used difference glad metal .. (not sure need to carifly this )
10. lancer info meter between speedo n rpm is COLOUR !
11. Come with Kenwood DDX 2din touch Screen Player
12. Of cause out look difference Bumper , side skirt , rear bumper n spolier
13. Nappla leather seat...
so far i found those difference ~~

:D

Last edited:

viosqtd8820

Known Member
Jan 23, 2006
inspira areoback ? haahaa there anything could happen in boleh land lol.
so conclutions if convert to lancer gt will cost you more even the lancer steering need rm1800 already, havent front bumper , rim with all the thing so is better to get original .. dun blame me this is my opinions .. but if outlook only shall be done below rm 7k or goes find some lancerian for the part huhu will be cheaper

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

guys need ur advice bout dis kind of modd...i need 2 know either i can use standard ecu?? or hve 2 switch to piggyback or standalone to suit this mod...n im lookin for 4g92 cusco headers...thanxxx...im really dumb bout electronics...:)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience