if ur car make police intrested..read diz..

mospeda353

500 RPM
Jan 11, 2005
yesterday my car was blocked by 'kuda putih' then like usual laa.. license and ic.. and he asked "ko tau ape salah kau!?" i said.. "enta la bang".. then the police said coz of my tinted, very gelap.. hurmmm.. i can't said anythg coz the police true.. hahaha.. then the police said.. "ni kene bw balai ni kete kau nie" i said "Y?".. rules nowdays, if they want to summons coz of tinted, they need to test the % 1st, if not we can sue them.. i dunno the police rite or not.. police said "jom pegi balai.." i said i "dun wan..sure kene sita punye..exos bising, engine not endorse yet.." honest..haha.. then like usual.. the police asked for money..:listen: too bad, only have 2 50 notes in my wallet.. i gave rm50.. and then.. the police said "lain kali standby duit merah, xde la ko kene bagi duit biru" he laugh.. hahaha!! so moral of the story.. plez standy red notes in ur wallet..

turbolover

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2005
yea it's fact.hide those 50's in other compartment and leave about 2 or 3 red notes expose.u r safe.most to most only kena one dinner at Fridays.hehe.they will take it.some will be even more kesian by giving u back a little for toll n stuff.haha.

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Hahaha funny.....the police so honest also..:rofl:

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
i last time beat the traffic light coz it turns orange but the car behind me was following so near, i couldnt brake if not for sure "bang" but then the "white car" came after me coz i was turning into housing area but the other car was speeding at main road......then bla bla bla....i nego until 30 but i only got 50 notes, so i ask got change ah...then he asked me to put inside the summon book then as he return my license, 20 is underneath my license....so guys, can get change one la......coz its commercialize liao.......

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
hehe....i can imagine the scenario,

evo:encik, tolong la, mau makan la ini duit...
cop:adui, kecik tak da kah?
evo:tarak lah encik, baru kluar atm ini duit last
cop:okok,masuk bawah saman, gua cari lagi doa puloh kasi sama u
evo:encik cayalah!
cop:lain kali jangan bikin ini maciam ah.....jalan!

haha...

waisign

Known Member
Aug 24, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
maybe they should accept cards as well...

evo: Tuk, tarak cash la.. card boleh?
pulis: boleh,, Amex, Visa, Master?

:rofl:

turbolover

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2005
i only leave green notes and hell lot of coins...mau ah? amik lah
My friend was caught driving with a 'P' licence,on the phone and without a seatbelt.our uniform saviour ask for ahem " ".my friend gathered everything,shit loads of coins and 1 rm notes.finally came up with rm9++.sapu also and nothing happen.no demerit points and scott free.
But seriously if u did something wrong unintentionally and the polis wanna ask u to go balai with them just tell them ok,no choice or ask for proper summons.they will normally let u off with warning.our polis,not all r wolf.so someof them u explain nicely and if they ask u to follow them to balai just agree.they will normally avoid these, as paperwork needs to be prepared and they dont want hassle.
MIB is good :top::top:hehe

mospeda353

500 RPM
Jan 11, 2005
juz give money to them..even they asked 100 oso i give.. wat to do.. if my car masuk balai.. perhhh.!! more than 1000 nk kawteam...

speedy3210

Known Member
Dec 13, 2004
ipoh to KL
Visit site
the lowest kopi rate i had offered is RM 5 ....
show them my wallet last piece RM 5 ...fuel indicator almost reach empty ...
mr officer said : lain kali jangan buat salah lagi , ok !!

evolution9682

Known Member
Feb 9, 2008
Got block by police 1 time at Malacca on the way to Pahlawan Mall's Mcdonald after clubbing.As usual,parking tepi and take out license.Police say my car(evo 7) got white HID,salah.I say standard come sudah white HID,u pernah nampak Evo 7 lampu kuning???Police then ask me press my pedal,exhaust bising,salah.I say standard come sudah ini macam,u pernah nampak Evo 7 punya exhaust tak bising?Then police walk away to the other awhile seems like discussing something.He let me go without summons at the end...hehe...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

helo, i have a set 4G63t standard cam pulley and want to
find out where i can modified to custom made cam pulley?

if posible to let me know the location of the shops?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience