Police bang my car and dont make police report...

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

jasonchan

500 RPM
Jun 1, 2004
hi recently a police office driving a honda CRV bang mycar... she say ask me to claim her insurance and make a police report...but after 42 hours she still have not make police report..so how to claim her insurance??

she did not apologize and just say the road is wet because it is raining so accident sure will happen...what a lame excuse...
?:angry_smile:

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
jasonchan,
Incidents like these have been discussed in the forum multiple times. Here it is again based on what happened to me.

Make a police report like normal, only if you have her car make, model and number plate. Don't care whether she make a report or not because if she does not, you can't do anything about it. Call up your insurance agent and talk to him/her about your situation. If I am not mistaken, you can get your insurance to pay for your damages first. Your insurance will the work with the workshop people to get the needed documents from the police station. With those report, your insurance will force claim the other party's insurance, legally. That's how mine went. Hope it helps.

Carrera

Known Member
Mar 27, 2004
SP/BM/PG/BW
Visit site
If the other party din make police report then a bit trouble for us. Been thru this b4 and till the end. I give up to claim from that car insurance. It's not that can't be claim but you need a lot of documentation and procedure to follow. When u ask about the police traffic, they will say they cant do anything for that driver for not report but just to issue a summon for that driver for not reporting. Anyway, Just wanna know whether your car seriously damage or just a minor damage? If minor damage then is hard for you to claim coz the runner or repairer mostly will claim for major damage ( they can earn more ma ). Minor one they think is lousy and earn so few. Ask you better repair urself la.

AJ6677

500 RPM
Aug 12, 2005
Melawati
it does not matter whether the bitch made a police report or not as long as u had made ur report then it shld be ok. she'll be fined if she doesnt make a report within 24 hours. just make sure that u got the 'keputusan kes' from the police to prove that she's at fault. with this...u can claim from her insurance.

the other way is u repair ur car 1st by ourself and later file a civil suit against that bitch for ur damages...there's always ways to claim ur damages dude...

Carrera

Known Member
Mar 27, 2004
SP/BM/PG/BW
Visit site
Yes, must got the keputusan report by police traffic but the problem is who wanna be the "saksi" that you are the victim and is that car fault, not ur fault. Police will never simply give a report that you are right and is other fault. They need prove. Means after investigate.."got years no months".

AJ6677 said:
it does not matter whether the bitch made a police report or not as long as u had made ur report then it shld be ok. she'll be fined if she doesnt make a report within 24 hours. just make sure that u got the 'keputusan kes' from the police to prove that she's at fault. with this...u can claim from her insurance.

the other way is u repair ur car 1st by ourself and later file a civil suit against that bitch for ur damages...there's always ways to claim ur damages dude...

AJ6677

500 RPM
Aug 12, 2005
Melawati
Carrera said:
Yes, must got the keputusan report by police traffic but the problem is who wanna be the "saksi" that you are the victim and is that car fault, not ur fault. Police will never simply give a report that you are right and is other fault. They need prove. Means after investigate.."got years no months".
most of the accidents (not a major ones) dont really have 'saksi'. do u really think that the police is so hardworking to really investigate the accidents and look for 'saksi'??? i dont think so.....

they will just conclude their investigation and comes out with the 'keputusan' just based on the police report and the photos...the merely used the circumstantial evidence...

headshot

Known Member
May 26, 2005
Malaysia
FYI : In malaysia police to civilian ratio are around 1:2000 (police:civilian) so cant expect much

TypicalGuy

1,000 RPM
Dec 29, 2004
KL
Visit site
i wanna be a cop

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
jasonchan said:
hi recently a police office driving a honda CRV bang mycar... she say ask me to claim her insurance and make a police report...but after 42 hours she still have not make police report..so how to claim her insurance??

she did not apologize and just say the road is wet because it is raining so accident sure will happen...what a lame excuse...
?:angry_smile:

log police report and tel the police the other party car reg number.....

but u oso hv to wait the police (tat langgar u) to log police report...otherwise how u going to claim her insurance? u dun hv any details regarding her car....

and u hv to get the 'keputusan' from traffic if u wanna make a 3rd party claim or OD KFK claim....

maui_lee

Dec 24, 2004
can do something one......only if the polis wanted to help......once heard from my fren........someone bang her gf car.....claim to be someone......then ask her to make polis report.........that guy didn't make any report.....so what my fren did........get a lawyer fren......search......the registration........make polis report.........get perintah makhamah....tahan...that guy......put the guy in lokap.........ask.........somebody wallup the guy in lokap time.........syok....he told me very cheap....100....lebam muka....get a teeth for souvenier....somemore.......after that my fren found out guy father a ex polis.......

jeffblazed

1,000 RPM
Nov 7, 2004
i think that car is not the police bitch car...someone else might sponsor her to use the car...so she dont fucking care...cause alot of my friends who are working in the goverment get sponsored cars that means the car is given to the person to use ....cause nowdays bpr is very harsh......so its hard to own stuff with less pay.......

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

More shots from in and around the pits and the pit straight. All car's have settled in according to their pace with slightly over 600km's left to go. The fastest cars in Class 1 are lapping at 2:38, the leader in Class 2 is lapping at 2:41. We are going back out on track for more shots, meanwhile here are shots from the afternoon. For live coverage, check out our Facebook page...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience