if ur car make police intrested..read diz..

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

LuKa

500 RPM
Jul 14, 2005
Kedah
Usually JPJ dont saman people for no good reasons... like plate Number & dark tints, u can still ask for a Jpj check up at their base if you dont want a summon, provide that u replace the plate number n the tints in the required times n ask them nicely...

Exhaust also JPJ dont measure using ear only.. they need to measure the noise level, usually on big roadblocks they will bring their equipment.. if not they wont bother u... but the cops r different, they just use their ears... with JPJ just make sure the piping doesnt go under the fuel tank.. unless u hv a 4 wheel fuel tank install.. but modified cars.. they usually will check whether ur motor is endorsed or not...

tigger5251

Known Member
Sep 18, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Last time, I make a U-turn to Time Square, there isnt NO-UTURN sign there, after I did it, the police stopped me.

Po: Encik tau salah apa ?
Me: Tatau
Po: Encik make illigal u-turn tadi
Me: Tapi mana saya tau ? Tada NO-Uturn sign pon
Po: Encik mau main2 ka? (Challenge me)
Me: Memang tak de NO-Uturn sign ma, kalo nak saman, BAGI LAH !
Po: Ko jaga2, kalo apa2 kesalahan, ko jago......JALAN! (Give super amkan face)
Me : Tankiew (SOHAI POLICE!)

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
Got block by police 1 time at Malacca on the way to Pahlawan Mall's Mcdonald after clubbing.As usual,parking tepi and take out license.Police say my car(evo 7) got white HID,salah.I say standard come sudah white HID,u pernah nampak Evo 7 lampu kuning???Police then ask me press my pedal,exhaust bising,salah.I say standard come sudah ini macam,u pernah nampak Evo 7 punya exhaust tak bising?Then police walk away to the other awhile seems like discussing something.He let me go without summons at the end...hehe...
Ask the police to check their helang before bump into Evo owners..totally no knowledge on cars, my god..If they issue summon to you, just pass it to Mitsubishi and they will settle it for you :banghead:

mokomoko

500 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
fucking daylight robbery man
this is why we need to VOTE

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
spotted it at jalan sungai buloh,it happen quite often...they just had a road block at jln lapangan terbang,from jln sg buloh towards terminal 3 subang airport

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
my friend last time drive Evo 7, then kena tahan by police...police ask them, why the car number plate is at the side? (this is true case, believe it)
My friend said "Saya tak tau, lu pergi tanya Mitsubishi" and they keep quiet. :rofl:
maybe that time Evo 7 was still new and they don't know about it..lol..

kazukimy

500 RPM
Jul 14, 2006
KL/Pahang
devil-home.blogspot.com
Last time, I make a U-turn to Time Square, there isnt NO-UTURN sign there, after I did it, the police stopped me.

haha...bro,luckily the police nt sure abt the rules..else u kena ady,wakaka..in Malaysia...no U Turn sign means cant U-Turn...wakaka.got only den can U-Turn,if he wan he can summons u...hehe

anyway i kena roadblock once..but nt for breaking any rules...is tat...they tot im robber or sumthing coz there was once near my hometown,robbers used Cefiro to rob ppls and pry into house...when they saw my car..quickly run over the road,stop the opposing traffic and qucikly ask me to stop by the roadside..wakaka:biggrin:

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
USA gov & police/swat forces standby in their airport to prevent something bad & take care of their citizen from terrorist, but in malaysia, set a long term block outside the airport just to trapped all malaysian who went there coz of the car look too sporty or exhaust sound a little bit noisier than stock Viva & simply ask u to inspection cos dark tint... & they dun even have the device to check it out...:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Bevan

Known Member
Mar 11, 2006
This thread is so funny hahhahahaah. Sooner or later seriously they will accept credit cards.

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
if no credit card, you can pay the duit kopi thru installment. Just like CourtsMamoth
Pay weekly oso can, monthly oso can. Interest free.....hehe

pandaclubzz

Known Member
Aug 31, 2009
Kuala Lumpur

my story quite similar 2 u...but i m nt so luck...i hv 2 gv them rm30..story is like tis

Me: Memang tak de NO-Uturn sign ma....

Thn the polis start make the trouble,cal me get out frm car,open rear bonnet n mny mny mor...most funny is whn he asking wd is the mp3 modulator...i straight tel him ini semua orang tau mia mp3 modulator...u tak tau a...:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:....thn he say i make illegal u-turn summon rm300 thn i ask him hw mny thn can settle here? thn he say kesalahan macam ni a kena rm100 lo...thn i tel him my pocket left 30 only...thn the officer dn wn accept n pura pura write summon at there....n lastly i tel him...u mau rm30 o nt,dn wn u gv me summon la i go pay at HQ better...thn he ask his other fren...ei 30 cukup a??he say cukup thn i gv him rm30 n run away...my rm30 tat time gonna use 2 format laptop 1...damn ned go b home n take again...waste my petrol...:banghead::banghead:

sta

500 RPM
Dec 26, 2004
why polis always like to stop van and lorry those commercial vehicle ?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

sifu sifu, my car's windscreen is cracked, the rift is around 4inch. Is it possible to fix?

I stay in subang, or maybe damansara or sunway got good "pakar cermin" ?

Any sifu can intro?

Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience