if ur car make police intrested..read diz..

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

kelisa6009

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 20, 2003
Penang Kia
yesterday my car was blocked by 'kuda putih' then like usual laa.. license and ic.. and he asked "ko tau ape salah kau!?" i said.. "enta la bang".. then the police said coz of my tinted, very gelap.. hurmmm.. i can't said anythg coz the police true.. hahaha.. then the police said.. "ni kene bw balai ni kete kau nie" i said "Y?".. rules nowdays, if they want to summons coz of tinted, they need to test the % 1st, if not we can sue them.. i dunno the police rite or not.. police said "jom pegi balai.." i said i "dun wan..sure kene sita punye..exos bising, engine not endorse yet.." honest..haha.. then like usual.. the police asked for money..:listen: too bad, only have 2 50 notes in my wallet.. i gave rm50.. and then.. the police said "lain kali standby duit merah, xde la ko kene bagi duit biru" he laugh.. hahaha!! so moral of the story.. plez standy red notes in ur wallet..
u should ask how much he want...then if he wan RM30...u give RM50 and ask for the change...he sure got 2 red colour to return back to you....

mokomoko

500 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
yesterday i was on kesas highway then got the 'helang lebuhraya' suddenly tiong my backside with blue sirens summore.....so i move to the middle lane and let them pass (scared they stop me or something to 'pau' me).

but soon after the helang pass....i saw another helang behind....both chasing each other. :hmmmm: they seem to be having fun too.

so our friend's in blue also main racing eh.......

kelisa6009

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 20, 2003
Penang Kia
i hate them when they switch on the blue light during traffic jam....

after they pass the traffic jam..they will turn off...

drift_devil05

1,500 RPM
Feb 26, 2008
www.zerotohundred.com

Woah... like this also can ar?? Bro, then we shud install those blue lights too...
hahaha :driver:

BLANk

1,500 RPM
Dec 28, 2007
Sardine
www.zerotohundred.com
yesterday i was on kesas highway then got the 'helang lebuhraya' suddenly tiong my backside with blue sirens summore.....so i move to the middle lane and let them pass (scared they stop me or something to 'pau' me).

but soon after the helang pass....i saw another helang behind....both chasing each other. :hmmmm: they seem to be having fun too.

so our friend's in blue also main racing eh.......
just saw 2 'helang lebuhraya' "wangan" at besraya highway yesterday night...vry vry fast~~~:adore::adore::adore:

when they passed me...my car sway a little bit...:stupid:

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
ok guys...raya holidays coming up...
most of u guys will balik kampung with your modded cars.
so the cops will know u carry lotsa cash....just keep all your big notes in a secret compartment in your wallet...leave bout rm20 inside only...so if kena tahan, just open your wallet & show them your money compartment.....(when they mintak duit kopi la), u say la "bang, sya ada rm20 je, lu angkat rm10 la, balance sya mau isi petrol/ byr toll", confirm he will take it.

it happened to me 2 yrs back, im from kl, need to deliver an urgent parcel to my dad in ipoh, need to reach there in 2 hrs....so this is wat i did. hide all my money, left only rm10 in my wallet, rembat highway 160-170kmh....kena stop by roadblock on the way. gave him rm10, on the way back, same speed & kena roadblock again, did the same trick, gave him rm10....kautim...
go ipoh kena block, come back kl kena block also...costs rm20.....if not ah...i think kena saman few hundreds.....

btw kl-ipoh 1hr.

InitialD

1,000 RPM
Aug 27, 2004
Visit site
I once purposely made a police car chase me b4.
What happened was this.... I was driving home in USJ 2 early hours in the morning (still dark) and coming towards me on the opposite lane was a police petrol car. As soon as I zoomed past them, I could see the police car made a quick 3-point turn.
So I thought to myself...was it bcs of me that are making a U-turn? So I step on it to go faster. True enuff, the police car was hunting down on me but without turning on their siren or lights.
They finally caught up with me at the shop area in USJ 2. So they asked me to pull over to one side. They questioned me as to why I drove so fast and where I was going.
I told them that I was heading to a nearby mamak when I noticed I was tailed by some white waja which caused me to drive fast to escape from that white waja. So I told them I didn't know that the white waja tailing me was them... and I thot it was some bad guys wanna rob me or something. LOL
They asked for my IC and license.. and then gave it back to me and told me not to drive fast again. LOL

hornydrifter

500 RPM
Mar 27, 2005
KEY EL!
What happened was this.... I was driving home in USJ 2 early hours in the morning (still dark) and coming towards me on the opposite lane was a police petrol car. As soon as I zoomed past them, I could see the police car made a quick 3-point turn.
So I thought to myself...was it bcs of me that are making a U-turn? So I step on it to go faster. True enuff, the police car was hunting down on me but without turning on their siren or lights.
They finally caught up with me at the shop area in USJ 2. So they asked me to pull over to one side. They questioned me as to why I drove so fast and where I was going.
I told them that I was heading to a nearby mamak when I noticed I was tailed by some white waja which caused me to drive fast to escape from that white waja. So I told them I didn't know that the white waja tailing me was them... and I thot it was some bad guys wanna rob me or something. LOL
They asked for my IC and license.. and then gave it back to me and told me not to drive fast again. LOL
HAHAHAHAHAHA lawak!!! lawakkk!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

mokomoko

500 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
Now thats seriously ACE!
ahahahahaha damn lawak sial. Be they thought u were some paranoid android or something :rofl:

turbolover

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2005
Hahhaaha good one.good excuse.will use that too.but guys,noticed lots of silver waja on the road?most of them if u see the back bumper it says penyiasat jsj.i think they r harmless cos pass them at above speed limit a few times and they dont bother.but if see is traffic polis,do slow down.haha.

DJmobile

500 RPM
Dec 13, 2003
Damn the Cops la...
My STI attracts the Stupid Cops like bees to Honeys...
Always give me the Dumb and ass face.
No Matter HOW many times you try to explain to them its a boxer engine, their puny brains dont understand @ all... or they are just plain thirsty for some quick bucks.. :thefinger:

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
they wanna book u for what?
noisy engine or exhaust?

Harv

Known Member
Nov 15, 2008
hahahaha... seriously funny . .

DJmobile

500 RPM
Dec 13, 2003
they wanna book u for what?
noisy engine or exhaust?
They complained Noisy exhaust.. But when i throttle also can hear some boxer rumble from the engine.. Damn...

I put a 1.5 inch silencer ON my Muffler and they still complain that its is noisy... Damn, might as well i removed the silencer..

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
actually they just wanna find fault and try ask for ...u know la.
just now my place there, inside residential, 4 patrol cars suddenly set up a roadblock for 1hr then go off...... dunno what they want....sigh....creating jam in housing estate....

220mph

Known Member
Mar 31, 2006
kl
i caught for super black tinted few weeks ago in KLIA.. jpj somemore.
but i ask them back. i ingat tinted rule dah tak da.. coz i did read it months ago in the star that they are going to reconsider tinting regulation due to malaysia weather.
he said. ya, memang betul. tapi u kena pi HQ jpj untuk dapat surat.
i ask kena bayar kopi anything tak.becoz my last car i went and get the paper but need rm1k. he say skarang tak payah. pergi dapat je surat tu. ofcoz at that moment in klia still need settle trough duit kopi as well la..
but any1 else other then me know about this ?
any1 had gotten that approve permit?

kian27

Known Member
Sep 28, 2008
Petaling Jaya

tis is normal thing for them...u can c traffic jam,traffic light...
they even turn on siren when traffic jam..

i caught for super black tinted few weeks ago in KLIA.. jpj somemore.
but i ask them back. i ingat tinted rule dah tak da.. coz i did read it months ago in the star that they are going to reconsider tinting regulation due to malaysia weather.
he said. ya, memang betul. tapi u kena pi HQ jpj untuk dapat surat.
i ask kena bayar kopi anything tak.becoz my last car i went and get the paper but need rm1k. he say skarang tak payah. pergi dapat je surat tu. ofcoz at that moment in klia still need settle trough duit kopi as well la..
but any1 else other then me know about this ?
any1 had gotten that approve permit?
den is good... :driver: ....but nit keep the letter inside car all the time isit?? sorry noob here..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi,
Need some info. Hope you guys can help and suggest any good place to do a custom bodykit.
I am planning to do one for my car.
Hoping to find a place with good service, good handwork, good price, etc.....

And I would appreciate it if the feedback are from the person whom actually did it at the "said" place.
And not hearing it from a friend, or from my brother's gf's brother, etc etc.....

I did some search and saw lots of flaming on "shops in sunway". But there were a lot of...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience