How to improve low end performance?

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
if unker convert 4wd, jpj wont know cos ori vr4 is originally 4wd ma. unless they look at the geran then kantoi la
Look at chassis not E39A also kantoi already la. But don't know whether are the JPJ officers that skilled or not.

The gearbox is the same unit whether fitting in as 4WD or 2WD. For 2WD, have to weld the rear drive so power transmit to front. To have 4WD have to install the long shaft, rear drive shaft and also the petrol tank have to be changed to accommodate the long shaft running to the rear. Of course the rear assembly all have to change as 2WD rear is torsion beam...

---------- Post added at 09:45 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:43 AM ----------

Your 6A12TT was 4WD right?
Oh, meaning like having the gearbox but the rear parts to drive the rear wheels is removed?

no 2wd only, locked from 4wd - 2wd but running on evo gbox la.
There are people using 4WD Perdana also out there. But which 4WD system they are using? From Evo or from E84A/E74A Galant VR-4? And those JPJ officers really squat down to check the under body of the car during roadblock?

the world is not chee sin maa, drivers r:nurse:
More like humanity. Pollution, War, Killing and all that going on. It's a miracle if our planet can survive if all these continues.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Oh, meaning like having the gearbox but the rear parts to drive the rear wheels is removed?
Yup, when we buy half cut you get the front only, so even wire harness have to join below driver seat.
Rear not touch for undercarraige.
If 4WD then got to buy rear half cut too, then you get the rear parts....:biggrin:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Yup, when we buy half cut you get the front only, so even wire harness have to join below driver seat.
Rear not touch for undercarraige.
If 4WD then got to buy rear half cut too, then you get the rear parts....:biggrin:
Rear cuts are usually sold cheaper right? But the demand for rear cut is not much I think.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi does anyone if you can:

-change the led lights inside the proton satria neo dashboard
-where I can get a short shifter
-and where I can get them wide wind deflectors for the windows

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience