low price....as in how much?

but like many bros at ZTH would say....."you get what you pay for"

I need to upgrade my persona suspension system .Course, in low price. Do anyone suggest on what should I do?
APM Performax Sports if want cheaper option

For m ,persona suspension is good enough for normal and average driving.i believe TS wanted to lower his/her car which any sport spring will do.is the sport spring an upgrade?
Yes,in term of handling.No,in term of comfort.

Imho,a firmer absorber will improve the ride and handling a bit as the stock absorbers are too soft.

soft or firm ride is also subjective to each drivers...

Some driver buttocks can tahan bump rides everyday...The harder the better. hahah
Some driver buttocks cannot tahan bumpy rides...esp. unker buttocks old old edi...

Anyway, TS need to spell clearly what he wants 1st, before going out to install the better suspension system.

When mention upgrade usually is for performance already. Comfort always original is better....

Comfy setting can't go hand in hand with sport setting. Compromise is key.

Unless your car has MagneRide...that can alter ride quality at a push of a button...

When mention upgrade usually is for performance already. Comfort always original is better....
I think the market should categorise their aftermarket suspension to category like 'european feeling' 'japanese feeling' and 'supercar feeling'.

Firm does not 100% of the time causes uncomfort.this is what the continental feel all about.the chassis does plays a roll too.so far the japanese does not bother to copy european ride and handling.what amazing about european ride and handling is that very low profile tires mounted on 18/19 inch rim will gives you a comfortable ride like on an everyday sports saloon.this is coming from nearly 300hp hot hatch.

dunno why aftermarket suspension cannot emulate the feeling.

The comfortable, smooth firm ride feel of conti-cars isnt just about suspension itself. The good ride comes from the "tuning" of the whole package.....chassis, weight of the car, suspension system, tyres, rims, insulation of HNV, etc...

AEree with u on the weight.just like my bro w124.
the 2 ton tank can surprise most modern car for high speed stability.the bilstein shock is impressive for a stock one.i said this because it manage to handle the bound an rebound of the car and the short&thick coil spring really well.

Nowadays cars are made lighter for fuel economy and power to weight ratio. Wonder if the ride is just as good. As far as I know, heard that newer Mercedes are not as comfortable as the older model. Hear only as I cannot afford Mercedes.....:smokin:

Sifu.

Just wan to know. saw one iswara VR-4 at night sprint !!

Usually what lower arm suitable for Iswara ????? :adore::adore::adore::adore::driver::driver:

what else can make Proton Iswara to have a good handling !!! Pls lis out the parts !!!