improvements to my car

N/A secret

Known Member
Aug 28, 2012
Kota Kinabalu
for the people out there who is considering LCP or in other words lighten crank pulley, it is worth to buy it. just make sure its a reputable brand like works engineering, Arospeed, mythelogy, redline and etc..and also make sure dont undersize the LCP too much as ur car will be affected such as air cond not really cooling, power steering became hard and etc..

P/S: most of the people are really scared with LCP that doesnt have the dampener, they scared because it can damage our ride. But dont worry lah..everything also pandai rosak mah..Example handphones, bolted on turbos that does not reinforce their internal engine parts.

result of LCP: engine felt lighter, good accelaration, good fuel consumption in my case increase top speed by 5% haha..:driver:

spoon civic

Known Member
Jul 12, 2012
terengganu
for the people out there who is considering LCP or in other words lighten crank pulley, it is worth to buy it. just make sure its a reputable brand like works engineering, Arospeed, mythelogy, redline and etc..and also make sure dont undersize the LCP too much as ur car will be affected such as air cond not really cooling, power steering became hard and etc..

P/S: most of the people are really scared with LCP that doesnt have the dampener, they scared because it can damage our ride. But dont worry lah..everything also pandai rosak mah..Example handphones, bolted on turbos that does not reinforce their internal engine parts.

result of LCP: engine felt lighter, good accelaration, good fuel consumption in my case increase top speed by 5% haha..:driver:
yes..the most important is the right choosen.....:driver:

Dayline668

1,500 RPM
Aug 4, 2007
KL
For stock engine, waste of money...

ecal echal

Known Member
Nov 25, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
so far lovin' my undersize LCP...dont think any increase in HP,though...only rev a lot more responsive for my humble campro...hahahaha.oh not to mention,less rotational mass,minyak pn jimat sket...for me i believe in PROs n CONs of using LCP.its proven and i'm experiencing it.hahahaha...

N/A secret

Known Member
Aug 28, 2012
Kota Kinabalu
so far lovin' my undersize LCP...dont think any increase in HP,though...only rev a lot more responsive for my humble campro...hahahaha.oh not to mention,less rotational mass,minyak pn jimat sket...for me i believe in PROs n CONs of using LCP.its proven and i'm experiencing it.hahahaha...
yes you are right brader! hahahah

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
How would an LCP be a waste of money? Care to elaborate?
difference is negligible. turning off the air condition would nett you more power. undersize LCP, then significant difference.

still, a waste of money. due to low power-to-cost ratio, very low bang for bucks - in general, N/A tuning is low bang for bucks.

quicksilver7

Known Member
Sep 15, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
N/A secret, it would be better if your thread titles are a little more meaningful. This is not the first thread that you've posted with a meaningless title. It would help everyone in the long run, especially those who searching for information or just browsing. However, if I was a moderator, I'll delete your threads and ask you to post with a more meaningful title haha.

LesleyAprotto

Banned
Jun 16, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
N/A secret, it would be better if your thread titles are a little more meaningful. This is not the first thread that you've posted with a meaningless title. It would help everyone in the long run, especially those who searching for information or just browsing. However, if I was a moderator, I'll delete your threads and ask you to post with a more meaningful title haha.
Cute little baby also kena scolding...

hahaha.....:bawling::bawling:

N/A secret

Known Member
Aug 28, 2012
Kota Kinabalu
its not meaningless bro, if i say need help then i need help...if you want the title that is so meaningful might as well i wrote my question in the title till so long right? haha. For example, a math text book, we dont know what is the content of the math subject right? unless we open the book ady? like this also..if i say improvements to my car, then you have to know whats the content of the improvements. "if" you were a moderator la period.:proud: