Honda Integra DC5 vs Toyota Celica GT-S

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
Originally posted by koolspyda+Jan 20 2005, 16:24 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (koolspyda @ Jan 20 2005, 16:24 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-JINEIL2EN@Jan 20 2005, 15:41
hahahhahaa :lol:

"Honda i-VTEC Vs Toyota VVTL-i" Part 2 is now begin....

hahhahaa :lol:
mine is 7 " and come again and again, what yours??? :lol: :lol:

buhahahha [/b][/quote]
wat 7"..ahhahahaa :lol:

protnosss

Known Member
Nov 17, 2004
Originally posted by JINEIL2EN+Jan 20 2005, 16:26 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JINEIL2EN @ Jan 20 2005, 16:26 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by koolspyda@Jan 20 2005, 16:24
<!--QuoteBegin-JINEIL2EN
@Jan 20 2005, 15:41
hahahhahaa :lol:

"Honda i-VTEC  Vs Toyota VVTL-i" Part 2 is now begin....

hahhahaa :lol:

mine is 7 " and come again and again, what yours??? :lol: :lol:

buhahahha
wat 7"..ahhahahaa :lol: [/b][/quote]
is there a part 1?

anyone got the link?

coldfish

Known Member
Feb 21, 2004
when raptorie brought up the issue about his gf liking the celica instead of the dc5, it hit me that there are significantly more lady owners of celica than that of dc5. in fact, i only know 1 female owner of a type S dc5 in US and she sold me her dc2 before she got the dc5. in comparison, i see mad loads of celica's on the road occupied by ladies in US and i know 4 lady owners - yes, small and insignificant number to generalize. maybe it's the location/country. the price of the cars were in the mid USD20k region. in msia, i've seen 2 or 3 lady drivers of the celica, and none for dc5. pardon me if didn't see enough to know.

if the celica had better looking taillamps and rear end, i would have loved it. i really have no idea what's going on at the back when the front looks so sleek and sharp. the standard rear spoiler does not even belong there, then TRD fixed it with a tall "goal post" wing. the rear just looks like the designer had too much fun doing up the front and really proud of it, then got half ass lazy with the rear end. it looks like a mock up for an unfinished design. that's only my opinion, to each his own.

afatevo3

Known Member
Jan 13, 2005
even they look similar...but for me V-TEC is the best...gurl eye will come out if they see honda dc5..ahaks..

koolspyda

2,000 RPM
May 6, 2004
KayEl
koolspyda.blogspot.com
Originally posted by afatevo3@Feb 2 2005, 11:51
even they look similar...but for me V-TEC is the best...gurl eye will come out if they see honda dc5..ahaks..
Honda fans will be honda fan 4ever. Same goes to yota guys.

Toyota current celica wont convert die hard honda fans (esp DC5)

Does the celica match up in the merit of pure performance (stock) vs the ITR? No

Comparing it would be like apple and orange. For about RM130K to RM150K you get a nice celica. Chances are it will be stock.

ITR (i think it cost something like over RM190K??)

It goes to show how deeeep is your pocket. :(

On looks along it pleasing to the eye hence its no brainer even the ladies like celica. With the Bodykits it can transform very well. The 2ZZGE engine.....why even lotus burgers were adamant to get it into the new elise.

ITR, it awesome package out of the box. esp the new toda cams! Mods will just make it a beast (albeit $$$$$)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey guys... just wondering if you have heard on the Light Booster System... Apparently it suppose to brighten up your headlights almost to HID.... any feedback on this? Or is this just another marketing gimmick?

Some sites that sells this...

http://www.lelong.com.my/Auc/List/2006-01DSale2576878.htm
http://hk.f1.page.auctions.yahoo.com/hk/auction/1109747070

Thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience