honda integra da1/da3

andrew27

Known Member
Oct 7, 2006
hi there guys...

my neighbour is selling his honda integra da1 at 20k...1.6 dohc giving out an output of 118hp its quite sleek...just trying to see if anyone knows the market price for this vehicle...its production date is around 86'-89'...its a pretty nice sporty car on the outside and i like it but the problem is for such an 'aged' vehicle like tat is it worth the price??

i've done some research also and there are people selling at 16k-18k but all the post are like few years back...its quite a rare vehicle also therefore i'm afraid tat parts will b a problem...any comments from our brothers out there??or mayb some integra fans?

evoX2

1,000 RPM
May 11, 2005
KCH
parts no worries. Engine part is all swappable. Chassis part mostly can interchange with EF, EG, DC.
I think you can get better answer if you asked in the honda section there.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

While Malaysians are bashing the Proton's for being inferior and all, the Japanese are actually in love with us and decided to decorate their car with some Japanese designs. Watch how CUSCO beautifies our local car and makes it all nice!

Itasha (痛車?), literally "painmobile", is a Japanese term for an otaku fad of individuals decorating the bodies of their cars with fictional characters of anime, manga, or...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience