what that??
use for what(detail is better)??
how much??

can tell me....

limfk7

Known Member
Feb 18, 2006
PENANG % KEDAH
IT is piggy back ecu, it has 16X16 mapping = 256map.
or it call sub-computer in which the airflow sensor signal or the pressure
sensor signal can be mapping to fine tuning the car each map to in order to to increase/decrease fuel for each engine revolution.

Even in light tuning such as an air cleaner/muffler replacement, a shift in air/fuel ratio occurs in greater or lesser degrees. This is due to the difference between the airflow detected by the airflow sensor and the actual airflow caused by a change in the airflow that passes through the airflow sensor.

The e-manage can correct this difference to set the original air/fuel ratio and increase the power. It also has various functions such as a VTEC control function and a function to prevent engine stall.

Furthermore, it can be used as a meter to check vehicle conditions with various monitoring functions. But need to buy the Greddy Profec E-01 to check vehicle conditions.

it is something like afc neo also but have more map than the afc neo.
AFC neo 16X2 map
E-manage 16X16 map
F con is which have 16X24map

remember the more the mapping in the aftermarket ecu the more precise u can tune your car.

But if your car are under 400HP not recommended standalone is not worth the investment.

RM950 for blue e-manage with out harness
Rm2100+- for ultimate e-manage with out harness

so clear yet, hope u understand.

Happy modding dude!!

Last edited:

limfk7

Known Member
Feb 18, 2006
PENANG % KEDAH
how much does the Greddy Profec E-01 display monitor cost??
I think brand new do not have already, since it is very very old item already, secondhand about RM 350+-

http://www.lelong.com.my/Auc/List/2009-05DeSale34631394_AUCTION_-Greddy-Profec-E-01-Original-Monitor.htm

GIve this guys a call he always go japan sometime one, he may be can find for u(he also same guys selling)

i got buy brand new Avc-r and blitz DCII meter from them very fair price and quick service confirm.:biggrin:

Last edited:

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site

realplayer

Known Member
Jun 26, 2008
afiq_farami...sorry tumpang your thread......mr limfk7,nissan grand livina can use e-manage ka??...he.he.he..just asking..:driver:

limfk7

Known Member
Feb 18, 2006
PENANG % KEDAH
not sure but u can call M7(mutiara motor) in johor to customised the ecu harness i think?

The e-manage can bolt any car except some car like u grand livina need to customized the harness.

heavyfoot

Known Member
Nov 4, 2004
Can watch TV/DVD? :biggrin:

afiq_farami

Known Member
Mar 28, 2009
how much Greddy Profec E-01??
where it can be install(workshop)??
where it should be place in my car??

Bump: how much Greddy Profec E-01??

Bump: how much Greddy Profec E-01??

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/H8K3Nk3PghU" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="350" width="600"></iframe>

If given the choice, which would you prefer the most: a carefully-engineered piece of automotive marvel like the Bugatti Veyron, or the bad boy supercar like the Lamborghini Gallardo? Of course one of the advantages that will put the Veyron above the Bull is its insane 1001-horsepower W16 engine and the ability to smash through the 400km/h barrier, which no...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience