Hello Guest! Log in or Sign up for a full experience & ad-free!

Food Talk...Eat, Eat & Eat.

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
My daughter sometime ago told me about this burger but did not have time to look it up. So last week was around SEA Park went and check it out. This is the one they call myBurgerLab. I have been eating McDonald then gave up on them and switch to BurgerKing then to Wendy's. Have also try Ninja Joe and Wallop but these are porky burgers.
Burger Lab sells Chicken and Beef Burger. Was told it opens at 5pm to 10pm daily except Monday, and there is a long queue from 4.30pm. I was wondering can this Burger be that good. So off I went to Burger Lab at around 5.45pm. As we approached the shop I was telling my daughter, got no queue, but when reach the shop there was a queue inside about 10 people and all seat were already taken. We decide to taken away for Dinner. Burgers starts at RM14, set add RM6 for fries and drink. Fries are different with spices added. Drink is free flow, self service, they give you an empty cup. Made our orders, and while waiting treat our self to the drinks. Then when burgers are ready you can fill up the cup again before leaving.
Well, the Burgers are great, one of the best tasting burgers. We ordered chicken and beef and both are good. A bit on the expensive side but definitely good burgers.....Here are some pictures... Oh! They are served with charcoal bread that is why black in color.....:biggrin:

They over burnt the bread until it has become hangus. So black :rofl:

But looks good. Forgot to take photos of food I had during friend's wedding :banghead:

My daughter sometime ago told me about this burger but did not have time to look it up. So last week was around SEA Park went and check it out. This is the one they call myBurgerLab. I have been eating McDonald then gave up on them and switch to BurgerKing then to Wendy's. Have also try Ninja Joe and Wallop but these are porky burgers.
Burger Lab sells Chicken and Beef Burger. Was told it opens at 5pm to 10pm daily except Monday, and there is a long queue from 4.30pm. I was wondering can this Burger be that good. So off I went to Burger Lab at around 5.45pm. As we approached the shop I was telling my daughter, got no queue, but when reach the shop there was a queue inside about 10 people and all seat were already taken. We decide to taken away for Dinner. Burgers starts at RM14, set add RM6 for fries and drink. Fries are different with spices added. Drink is free flow, self service, they give you an empty cup. Made our orders, and while waiting treat our self to the drinks. Then when burgers are ready you can fill up the cup again before leaving.
Well, the Burgers are great, one of the best tasting burgers. We ordered chicken and beef and both are good. A bit on the expensive side but definitely good burgers.....Here are some pictures... Oh! They are served with charcoal bread that is why black in color.....:biggrin:

Wah interesting! How's the black bun taste?? So far my favorite fast food burger is just Carl's Junior which is expensive.

Still, nothing beats Ramly.
:adore: :adore: :adore:

Wah interesting! How's the black bun taste?? So far my favorite fast food burger is just Carl's Junior which is expensive.

The black bun taste no different. This Burger Lab also not cheap. Ala Carte is around RM14 and set is RM20, I think around Carl's Junior price right?

Carl's Junior having Groupon Sales at RM12 per burger. Bought 3, probably eat this weekend... :biggrin:

---------- Post added at 10:43 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:42 PM ----------

Still, nothing beats Ramly.
:adore: :adore: :adore:

I like Ramly also. Real cheap but cannot compare to this burger....
The stall near my place now have Oblong burger and foot long sausage....:driver:

The black bun taste no different. This Burger Lab also not cheap. Ala Carte is around RM14 and set is RM20, I think around Carl's Junior price right?

Carl's Junior having Groupon Sales at RM12 per burger. Bought 3, probably eat this weekend... :biggrin:...

Wah groupon sales at rm12?? Where to get?

Carl's Junior having Groupon Sales at RM12 per burger. Bought 3, probably eat this weekend... :biggrin:

---------- Post added at 10:43 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:42 PM ----------

I like Ramly also. Real cheap but cannot compare to this burger....
The stall near my place now have Oblong burger and foot long sausage....:driver:

Other than Ramly, tis is my second choice.
Sorry to fellow Muslim friends. But it's too hard for me to resist.
So i just share okay? :proud:

Kissaten's pork burger.
Half-cooked egg yolk, juicy tender juicy juicy juicy pork.
Combined with the teriyaki sauce, i made my group of friends fell in love.
And it's priced decently among BurgerLab as well although no chips and all.
Less than RM15 if i'm not wrong. Kissaten burger.
Non-muslims, go and have a try. U will not regret.
Ninja-joe is uncomparable, like rats to hamsters. Jokes. :stupid:
This is just a burst one. Most of the time i get no burst. :proud:

DSC03569.jpg

Last edited:
Other than Ramly, tis is my second choice.
Sorry to fellow Muslim friends. But it's too hard for me to resist.
So i just share okay? :proud:

Kissaten's pork burger.
Half-cooked egg yolk, juicy tender juicy juicy juicy pork.
Combined with the teriyaki sauce, i made my group of friends fell in love.
And it's priced decently among BurgerLab as well althought no chips and all.
Less than RM15 if i'm not wrong.
Non-muslims, go and have a try. U will not regret.
Ninja-joe is uncomparable, like rats to hamsters. Jokes. :stupid:

DSC03569.jpg
This one from where?

Ninja Joe new Chuck and Brucely are not bad too.....:driver:

Ah.
Forgot to type the name.
It's Kissaten. I tried Jaya One only though.
Because my college is there.
Go and have a try. Friendly service.
Not fast food type.
A bit fine dining. But cheap. :love:

Okay, noted with thanks.
Google and found this burger quite famous. Many foodies write about it.....

Wow...looks good. I'll go try too.

What about this? Seems to be in Penang.

Zul's Burger at GeorgeTown.

4586-600.jpg

Not really, burger ramli not all are good. Only selected once.

But u guys should try the Monster Burger opposite Summit Hotel. Is just a Malay somewhat mamak concept next to the Shell Station.
Is real good. Each time I passed by there I sure have it.

Wow...looks good. I'll go try too.

What about this? Seems to be in Penang.

Zul's Burger at GeorgeTown.

4586-600.jpg

You can try at Euro Deli also a Giant Burger. I remember quite costly, but if you can finish within a certain time, it will be free, and if fast enough your name goes onto the board....:biggrin:

Top Bottom