f1 fuel to our car?

Apr 16, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
WOW!!!!!!!1 this really is a good thing to us. F1 fuel using to our car??????????? I think I din get wrong info from one of my fren. She saids that Petronas using the F1 fuel technology for their recently launching petrol. Is SYOK MAN!!!!!!!!!! :biggrin::biggrin:

mizunori77

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2006
i think you are referring to the new Petronas Ron 95 petrol.

not too sure about the tech details but it is definitely not the fuel that they use for F1 as F1 cars don't run Ron 95.

kumar22mostwanted

1,500 RPM
Jan 9, 2010
HELL!!!
aiyo every company also like to use f1 as reference but you cant really expect the same quality of fuel for f1 cars at our pumps those f1 cars are super high compression n/a engines they need very high octane fuel
maybe a bit of the technology of the fuel is used at normal fuel like the additives

speed2horizon

2,000 RPM
Jun 4, 2006
the best petronas has is av gas wor...
av gas RON100...

Honda team last time runs on 85% methyl benzene aka Toluene...

Apr 5, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
yeah... it's F1 technology that is applied but not the actual F1 fuel formula... but still we are paying the same price as RON95 but with more benefits lo. No harm trying! Can go to their website for more info..
PETRONAS FUELS

jawsbite

Apr 5, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
WOW!!!!!!!1 this really is a good thing to us. F1 fuel using to our car??????????? I think I din get wrong info from one of my fren. She saids that Petronas using the F1 fuel technology for their recently launching petrol. Is SYOK MAN!!!!!!!!!! :biggrin::biggrin:
it is meant to wow people like you & make you go to their petrol station. Nothing new. Proton is now in F1 via lotus-renault, go and buy proton car, its definitely better then lamborghini because lamborghini dont use F1 tech in their car.. seriously, grow up..:sleep:

montyashley

Nov 9, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
it is meant to wow people like you & make you go to their petrol station. Nothing new. Proton is now in F1 via lotus-renault, go and buy proton car, its definitely better then lamborghini because lamborghini dont use F1 tech in their car.. seriously, grow up..:sleep:
halo bro...how much is a proton compare to lamborghini la...cannot do comparison like that ma...for the petrol I don't see any prob lo since other station also charging the same without the extras...have you try or not?

ronaldindin

Known Member
Jan 14, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
www.12bet.com
never fall for marketing gimmicks like this. just refill my car at some trusted petrol station, didn't really care about the brand or technology

K_Takuya

Moderate Moderator
Helmet Clan
Sep 1, 2005
Limau bali,Ipoh
Before this we only have RON96 and RON97.. now they came up with RON95 and claim it better.

Its better than what ? If it is 95, it should be worse than 96...simple said and simple math.

Its all marketing strategy..

Jose

Known Member
Aug 3, 2006
Subang Jaya
Before this we only have RON96 and RON97.. now they came up with RON95 and claim it better.

Its better than what ? If it is 95, it should be worse than 96...simple said and simple math.

Its all marketing strategy..
AFAIK, last time before the introduction of RON95 there was RON 92 and RON 97 only. never heard of RON96 before. correct me if i'm wrong

K_Takuya

Moderate Moderator
Helmet Clan
Sep 1, 2005
Limau bali,Ipoh
AFAIK, last time before the introduction of RON95 there was RON 92 and RON 97 only. never heard of RON96 before. correct me if i'm wrong
Oh my..maybe i'm worng. hehe.. During the 'cheap petrol' era.. i always use 97. Now, the gov, media and manufacturer claims the lowest we can go if 95.. so when there was 92..what vehicle used it ?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi guys,

is it really important to rotate ur tyre on certain times? im running on kyb rs abs in front (means short stroke)and standard abs at the back, with 15' rims.

i found out that my kyb rs cannot support bigger tyre series, only 50 below, since im using 15'... now, my front tyre is 50/15, rear tyre is 55/15... :P
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience