Eibach suck

N3T

Oct 29, 2005
Pahang
www.tanyaje.com
yes. already wrapped it with rubber hose (getah paip to both kaki & kepala spring), but still no luck. but i noticed the noise is decreased a bit.

i guess it's genuine since it has part no. on it.

how about tanabe spring? if i got a chance to exchange the spring..

N3T

Oct 29, 2005
Pahang
www.tanyaje.com
i just returned the Eibach springs and exchange with Tanabe GF210. No more nyettttt nyetttttt sound on uneven road and speed bumps. now the rear is lower. so far so good. :regular_smile:

antaras

Known Member
Aug 30, 2004
KL
Visit site
huh? I always thought that lowering springs are meant for short stroker abs. Anyway, Eibach springs are not meant for performance. They are more for looks only. Try Sparco short/sport/lowered(whatever u call them) springs. If you pair them with a short stroker abs then you'll get your desired height. I paired Sparco spring and GAB abs on my Satria(205/45/16) and i get 2.5 fingers all 4. If want lower then i think Tein dress up master go the lowest... anybody can clarify this?

N3T

Oct 29, 2005
Pahang
www.tanyaje.com
Maxx said:
maybe the suspension system (arm, antiroll, etc) bushes making the sound. as the height lowered now, the bush position may have changed.
spray with silicon lubricating spray?
does this includes engine mounting bush as well? i somehow heard sound coming slightly from the middle (not as loud as spring sound) if i press the car body kaw2. this reminds me the mech that told me to replace the mounting. :emoticon_U:

Last edited:

stillen

Known Member
Mar 9, 2006
2 front 5 rear is a bad height setup imho.

2.5 finger front and rear will be good.

i had this problem with my GAB too. unlike yours, mine is at the back. i use a 205/45/16. i suspect the width is too big for a putra, until it will touch the outer edge easily, thats y u cant go too low if u use 205mm width. 195mm would be safe in my opinion. but after sent it to my dealer, my problem solved.

i maybe talking crap here. correct me if i'm wrong thanks :)

Last edited:

sakuraguy

5,000 RPM
Nov 4, 2004
Sendai, JAPAN.
www.zerotohundred.com
I dont think letting down the reputation of the company like that. Not only u and there are millions of customers for Eibach. Two of my friend using Kayaba had the same experience and Kayaba is supplying for Toyota's ... there could be some items have manufacturing defects ... as not all are 100% perfect ;) .. claim for warranty and its and individual preference for choosing the same product and we cant influence others ... Did u tried the Tein? ;)