Eibach to match with ???

simon

Known Member
Mar 31, 2005
hi everyone...
i jz bought a set of eibach pro-kit for my wira 1.5..im on 185/60R14 currently...later maybe i wil switch to 195/50R15 but my question is what absorber shd i match my pro-kit with ??? i did search here the previous similar threads but didnt find similar question so i open a thread...i dont want buy koni as i dont think i can get in sban here..

(1) so what absorber - brand ??
(2) what type - normal stroke or short stroke ??

i hope those familiar or currently on pro-kit would shed some info...my car is daily workhorse and comfortableness is my main priority...but i want the car to look lower a bit...thats why i didnt buy standard springs...

thank you all very much............

simon

Known Member
Mar 31, 2005
tks bro.....anyway what do u think of sachs...ar they good ????

simon

Known Member
Mar 31, 2005
i could nt get bilstein so i went for sachs....but disaster struck after installing eibach....the car was very high i would say....almost so equal to standard height..!!! there was a four finger gap front & back !!!!!! but no doubt the driving is so comfortable now....but do any1 knw why so high ??? can any1 help....is it normally high...i donno y i shd buy a rm770 springs to make the car look high....:confused:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

do u guys know where to get auto current cut off device????
try to find in pasar road liaw but did't find it.

this device is ued as this way.....
the input of the amp is radom,sometimes very high and sometimes very low.

then i have an electronic robot which only work properly in certain amp and above.let say 3amp and above this robot will work fine.

so now i would like to conect an auto current cut off thing in btw the inout and the robot.when the input is lower than 3 amp then...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience