Eibach springs

L9Turbo

Known Member
Aug 18, 2004
Visit site
I wanna put eicbach lowering springs with stock abs on my kelisa. Anyone has done this b4?

km_chew

Known Member
Aug 10, 2004
Penang
My friend bought it for his kelisa, damn, it was high hence the name lowering spring but the comfort was better than the stock spring..

Juz my 2 cents

L9Turbo

Known Member
Aug 18, 2004
Visit site
Wah.. high? as in higher than the stock sprngs? Is it hard? Good for handling?

gsr

Known Member
Nov 18, 2003
PJ
Visit site
My bro using it on his kelisa. Ride height is not bad, a tight 2 fingers gap up front and 2.5-3 fingers at the rear. Handling is a lil more snappier than stock spring, not hard, biased towards comfort + some "sporty handling" i shall say :)

L9Turbo

Known Member
Aug 18, 2004
Visit site
Ohh.. good. :) i jjust bought it. was afraid it s going to be as hard as Kimex. hehe. Thanks guys.

L9Turbo

Known Member
Aug 18, 2004
Visit site
I see. So taking carners r soft too? Not stable?

flamefox850

500 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
Pasir Mas
www.geocities.com
i own an eibach spring set...and been using with stock abs for not more that 2 months and i can say...it's a good upgrade since ur car will not going like riding a horse with the spring and also add more handling rate to ur stock abs. but of cos u can't compare with more stiffer spring that more into handling performance.

eibach = more/little less comfort than stock with more handling rate than stock

L9Turbo

Known Member
Aug 18, 2004
Visit site
I see.. :) ok. Thanks fox.

Itab

500 RPM
Apr 14, 2004
Serdang
Visit site
have a fren who's using Eibach pro-kit on his 1.7 civic,i find that his ride is damn jumpy oh....the spring feels very hard,so the ride is like very bouncy lo....i donno la,here all say eibach soft,but from my own experience,its really very bouncy,maybe if couple up with suitable good abs then the ride quality will improve gua...
anyway he bought his springs brand new la,so its not becoz the spring was damaged or wat...
well juz my 2 cents ;)

flamefox850

500 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
Pasir Mas
www.geocities.com
eibach got 2 models. 1 is PRO-KIT (what i'm using ..suitable for street) and the other 1 is SPORTLINE (more to handling and harder) but sportline i dun think got for kancil/kelisa.

ahh one more thing...u have to figure out what shock he use la..shock also plays a lot of role when u say bumpy ;)

L9Turbo

Known Member
Aug 18, 2004
Visit site
Yeah.. mine is Pro-Kit. Black colour.

Itab

500 RPM
Apr 14, 2004
Serdang
Visit site
yeah very true...shocks play a big role,but then when he fitted those springs with his stock shock abs,it was already bumpy wor....stock abs are kinda soft one mah...since flamefox850 said tht sportline is the hard one,so i guess he's using sportline gua....maybe i remembered wrongly,so mentioned the wrong model in my previous post :P

flamefox850

500 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
Pasir Mas
www.geocities.com
L9Turbo, do u install it yet ?

ok this is my car when using eibach pro-kit with stock kancil absorber

eibach best combine with harder absorber..i'm also looking for harder absorber as well..my gabriel abs dun work well now..maybe becos of leak

Itab : haaa..dun worry la..i'm not also fully support eibach but since this product is good for my ride..there goes my complimentary lah hehehe...but i still support TITAN if want to go full handling power

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I was certainly not invited to a media dinner held by VW for the local guests in Germany, but I managed to snap these new beautiful VW Beetles from a distance. This was a closed event, where people get to test drive the VW Beetles and get to actually dine in with some good food...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience