Koni & Eibach Springs

jawoliso

Known Member
Sep 29, 2005
I plan to change my absorbers and srings as the oe items are way pass their due date.
My friend suggest me to get koni absorbers with eibach springs, he said that's the best comb for comfort and performance.
Already ask around, new price is RM1700 - RM1900 plus installation but seriously don't have that kind on money to spare.
Any suggestion on where can I get a used one. BTW I'm driving a Wira1.3

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
if u want comfort, dont go for coilovers... they are more for performance driving...

get an eibach spring pro-kit.... they are good stuff....
for abs, if u are out of budget after buying eibach springs, u can consider monroe reflex... i heard they are pretty good....
if u still have some money to spare, go for TITAN lo....

streetking

Jan 4, 2006
you should try to call this number 019-3366948 sam, he may have lower price sport absorber.

jawoliso

Known Member
Sep 29, 2005
Not so trust monroe abs as got previous bad experience with my cousin's car.
The abs was starting to leak not even 6mths in use.

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
ooo... if like that how about APM Performax??... i heard they are pretty good...
of coz, if u have the budget, go for more expensive one lo, such as KONI, TITAN and TEIN....

absorber leaking depends on how u use it lar... no matter how good is ur abs, if u drive ur car like 4x4 also will leak mah..... rite rite??...

Jan 22, 2006
www.roa.cl
I have intalled in all my cars Koni shocks with Eibach springs , and I have to tell you that they worth it, the ride don't get to hard and the stiling is asome, and if you love the fast turnig , they are the goal for the street.
I suggest that you save some money and buy them.

TermiziYeoh

1,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2005
Cheras , Sel
Yeah go for Koni with eibach pro kit ! When it comes to cornering , damn superb no shaking at all very steady and stable . Save some and enjoy later , dont get too impatient and try other and at last dissapointed with it and have to change again .

jawoliso

Known Member
Sep 29, 2005
Anyone selling 2nd hand set of KONI + EIBACH SPRINGS? Woo..have to wait some more....:sad_smile:

Fluffy

3,000 RPM
May 1, 2005
>>klang<<
if u want 2nd stuff..good luck searching...

but APM and KYB arent that bad u know...coz ur on a tight budget i presume.
got a BIT more cash to spare?titan is fine.

jawoliso

Known Member
Sep 29, 2005
Fluffy said:
if u want 2nd stuff..good luck searching...

but APM and KYB arent that bad u know...coz ur on a tight budget i presume.
got a BIT more cash to spare?titan is fine.
How much fr APM or KYB? Proton using oem abs are from KYB, right? Correct me if i'm wrong.

Fluffy

3,000 RPM
May 1, 2005
>>klang<<
erm.KYB is about 1.3k with abs and springs.
APM i cant remember.
GAB is also good.its also about the 1.3k mark.

jawoliso

Known Member
Sep 29, 2005
Which one better KYB, GAB or APM. All localy made brands.

jawoliso

Known Member
Sep 29, 2005
Have u tried GAB abs b4? How bout Tien springs, saw a lot of advertisment on 'Dress up Master', any good or just to make the car look lower only.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

the all new swift is ANYTHING but swift. Myvi 1.5L will tapao it for breakfast lunch and dinner. BUT.. the design is really awesome.. and man. the previous swift and this one..they do blue colour so damn well..

yellow is just plain rice.

quite sad right? pay 77k+ Swift then kena tapao by a RM55k Myvi 1.5L.. I not talking about racing, off the line from standstill to the mandated speed limit of 80km, the swift is going to be swiftly left behind by the Myvi..

so so sad.. sigh.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience