different btw L2 and L5

trxx

Known Member
May 9, 2005
so is downgrade better ? 850 kancil stock to l200 turbo 660 ?

got power? can fight with satria ,iswara, move ,coure?

NightRaider

Known Member
Feb 27, 2005
KK, Sabah
trxx said:
i take l200 s trxx tripple X . hahaa but many ppl dun like dunno why ?why eh ? is it too old ? ppl all 1 L500 L 900 and moderno.

yeah plz explain also the version of mira got moderno ,avazanto , hello kitty edition ,mashimaro edition ? whats this , fake1 or really got in japan sepacial edition model ?
Nothing wrong with your choice...i'd say it is just a matter of which bodikit you like...some like L2, L2s and L5 series...like moderno, L512, L5 injection...as i said earlier on it is just bodikit..

moderno - the signal light is long, at the back got a frame plate..

avanzato - correct me if wrong as i'm also learning.. think this is just brand almost all mira got avanzato stickers...

hello kitty - another version of bodikit to mira with almost everything comes with hellokitty in it, seats, bumpers, side mirrors, rear bumper, rear mirror...if bought a stereng k-kar magazine last issue got alot info on this

mashimaro - got no comment...maybe a bodikit also...hehe

NightRaider

Known Member
Feb 27, 2005
KK, Sabah
trxx said:
so is downgrade better ? 850 kancil stock to l200 turbo 660 ?

got power? can fight with satria ,iswara, move ,coure?
Can upgrade if you want..use kelisa engine..hehe..but donno can approve or not though i know some kancil have done this already...just a matter of registering or not...

If you say can fight...canlah..but all depends on how well your foremen tune your car, alot of things to consider like the ecu ...etc..etc.. all this also $$$$...haha

just my two cents

trxx

Known Member
May 9, 2005
ahh ..then play wide body kit better? with carbon fibre hoods.if mix then i better stick to stock kancil bodykits .then i saw acar bumper like moderno but looks like l5 also got the curveything down with stripes the back bumper than got reverse light at the bottom .right corner. whats this model eh ? custom1 ?

so now can talk bout move ? can fix on kancil ? the h/p same only ?

trxx

Known Member
May 9, 2005
wah then dun wan . if upgrade not approve 1 if downgrade sure pass

lostdesigner

Known Member
Dec 16, 2004
KL
Visit site
bro.. onli l2 and l5 can fit in kancil.. l6 oso can.. but have to do small modification... if u really2
want to transplant ur engine.. go for l2 or l2s... and for bodykit... its ur choice... u can rojak here n there.. use ur imagination... its ur car... use trial and error.. so think bout it first.. then u can do modding la... and if later got kancill TT.. then u can discuss ur idea with other kancil owner... and u can look at their cars and use it as a reference.. this is much more easier than posting it all down... coz some of us can understand u and some dont...

stock_kancil

Known Member
Apr 19, 2005
Rawang
aloopp..1 question please..

what the cost for transplanting the L2 without installing the bodykit? engine only...

sorry bugging u all guys..

trxx

Known Member
May 9, 2005
about few hundred rm 400-600 kua l2 dunno .ask sifu mira

lostdesigner

Known Member
Dec 16, 2004
KL
Visit site
haiyo..
where got that price maa.. if that kind of price.. everyone want to change engine lorr..
for l2 w/out bodipart plus transplant.. change oil.. everything.. should be around RM2000 plus.. depend on the halfcut and the workshop...

Fluffy

3,000 RPM
May 1, 2005
>>klang<<
stock_kancil said:
aloopp..1 question please..

what the cost for transplanting the L2 without installing the bodykit? engine only...

sorry bugging u all guys..
normally around 1.7k lor..the full engine..without the workmanship for installing..check out various places to get best price.

NightRaider

Known Member
Feb 27, 2005
KK, Sabah
Well to upgrade or downgrade is up to you...
depends which engine you wanna use and what level of power you're seeking...
All the info for upgrading or downgrading you can get at JPJ website..
Plus the do's and don'ts as well...hehehe...

As for bodikit you can use back the halfcut bodipart of either L2 or L5 series...
or you can go wild with your imagination and create a different type of outlook for your car..

And for installation normally it cost around 2k++ with labour or w/o labour depends where you transplant your engine...
but for future investment i'd suggest get a halfcut atleast you can test if the engine still ok or not...
if you get the engine only after installation and all THEN you can test it..
plus if you don't like the bodikit you can sell it back to get $$$

Last edited:

howiechoo

8,000 RPM
Jul 25, 2004
Bukit Jalil
erm. it hink i still stick to l2, but i now having some trouble which is i dunno wan transplant engine or ask mum to buy the new perodua, 1.3dvvt, the car is more better thans kancil,still thinking of it, hahaha

NightRaider

Known Member
Feb 27, 2005
KK, Sabah
howiechoo said:
erm. it hink i still stick to l2, but i now having some trouble which is i dunno wan transplant engine or ask mum to buy the new perodua, 1.3dvvt, the car is more better thans kancil,still thinking of it, hahaha
If you go for L2 might i suggest try to find L2s...
It's a bit newer than L2..

As for transplant can ask all the sifu here for a good place to do so..
If ask mom to buy a new car that would be great if you trade your old kancil..unless you want 2 cars to be modded..hehe..anyway it's your money..

don't decide too fast...
Take it one step at a time...learn from the sifu's...
And when you know already what you want...go and grab it...sure the outcome will be very rewardable...

howiechoo

8,000 RPM
Jul 25, 2004
Bukit Jalil
my fren told me that the normal L2 only cost about 12++ at my area. but they say they can transplant for me, i dunno will they charge cost 1 is my best fren and 1 is normal fren, the normal fren know more about this..but with this reason, i still think wanna change the car, cos i prefer bigger and more comfortable car than using a turbo car...:P
anyway, thanks for the advice, may still consider both situation
is using L5 bodykit will get hassle with JPJ and White foot??
my fren from kl say will, but seem like u ppl here say no, erm, headache now

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all,

Just to inform you guys, one of my friends' Honda DC5 was stolen last night near Taman Medan, PJ. Please be on the look out. The number to call is 0176763864.

Thanks for any help in advance!

Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience