different btw L2 and L5

Fluffy

3,000 RPM
May 1, 2005
>>klang<<
believe it or not...put on watever b/kit u want..
but as long as u haf the perodua logo there ur okay..really!!

malice

Known Member
Dec 6, 2003
www.keiconcept.net
howiechoo said:
my fren told me that the normal L2 only cost about 12++ at my area. but they say they can transplant for me, i dunno will they charge cost 1 is my best fren and 1 is normal fren, the normal fren know more about this..but with this reason, i still think wanna change the car, cos i prefer bigger and more comfortable car than using a turbo car...:P
anyway, thanks for the advice, may still consider both situation
is using L5 bodykit will get hassle with JPJ and White foot??
my fren from kl say will, but seem like u ppl here say no, erm, headache now
all along bodykit is illegal

howiechoo

8,000 RPM
Jul 25, 2004
Bukit Jalil
even L2 cant? my fren using evo2 head, used 1 year plus, nth happen. or it depend luck?

malice

Known Member
Dec 6, 2003
www.keiconcept.net
howiechoo said:
even L2 cant? my fren using evo2 head, used 1 year plus, nth happen. or it depend luck?
i have been using l2s bodykit for almost 1 n 1/2 year, also nothing happen to me because i seldom encounter jpj block. I tried my best to avoid it. Hate those jpj pig

NightRaider

Known Member
Feb 27, 2005
KK, Sabah
You are in luck my fren as today i've a closed encounter with jpj official...hehe...lucky didnt kena 'tahan' or what...

I was with a few fren at a halfcut shop and looking at some halfcut (i'm looking for a L2s)...while we were looking around then suddently a jpj patrol car comes in to the compound...and guess what they were doing looking at some cars which were parking there...most of it with a fully modified L2, L2s bodikit and some L5...

lucky no car got towed away or were charge...the owner of the halfcut shop when to meet the jpj officer and ask what they were looking for..so they told her that they're on the look out for any car with L5 modification...out of curiousity the lady owner ask if L2 series are ok...and they say its ok...so meaning L2 series is ok EXCEPT for L5 (actually this has been debated for quite sometime...but for those who dares...just continue with it...hehe) the main reason why L5 is not approveable is because of its light and fenders which differs from kancil...thats what i've been told...

as for us were only see the owner and the jpj officer talking from a far...lucky my fren with L5 bodikit didn't kena tahan...heheh...but all's well end's well...and as for your fren...donno maybe luck...but just be carefull...

any other question...just ask i'm sure all the sifus here will gladly help you out...

NightRaider

Known Member
Feb 27, 2005
KK, Sabah
malice said:
i have been using l2s bodykit for almost 1 n 1/2 year, also nothing happen to me because i seldom encounter jpj block. I tried my best to avoid it. Hate those jpj pig
Hehehe...hope i won't have the same experience bro...
2moro i'll start my L2s convertion...and gonna register it a.s.a.p hope everything goes well..

p/s: any tips for a newbie like me?:D

May 5, 2005
u want some modification for L200...come to pitwork motorsport...call me for detail 012-2774502...L200 turbo.. halfcut+installation+engine oil+oil filter+timing belt+oil seal+gearbox oil...RM 2200 complete...i month gurentee...(can upgrade if u want)

trxx

Known Member
May 9, 2005
good then .where to get the j-mode spolier whats the rpice eh ?

amane

Jun 22, 2006
u want some modification for L200...come to pitwork motorsport...call me for detail 012-2774502...L200 turbo.. halfcut+installation+engine oil+oil filter+timing belt+oil seal+gearbox oil...RM 2200 complete...i month gurentee...(can upgrade if u want)
bro, if L200s how much? L500?

jetpa86

Known Member
Oct 20, 2008
ahh ..then play wide body kit better? with carbon fibre hoods.if mix then i better stick to stock kancil bodykits .then i saw acar bumper like moderno but looks like l5 also got the curveything down with stripes the back bumper than got reverse light at the bottom .right corner. whats this model eh ? custom1 ?

so now can talk bout move ? can fix on kancil ? the h/p same only ?
that one is also L5 bodykits
but its the new version.daihatsu mira L512
most expensive bodykits for kancil...
front bumper only cost about 1.5k

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi Newbie Here, to begin here a bit of my story..

My drive is VW Vento TSi, honestly after almost a year drive a VW, I slowly fall in love with it, for me personally it was a fun drive.. (as I travel daily from seremban to KL) a good torque & awesome handling.. not bad for a 1.2cc compact sedan.. I know there're alot of bad rumors about VW cars especially there DSG gearbox.. for now mine are in good condition.. travelling daily make me full utilizes of the gearbox by not just use the 'D'...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience