Stolen DC5

pwhyze

500 RPM
Mar 1, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Hi all,

Just to inform you guys, one of my friends' Honda DC5 was stolen last night near Taman Medan, PJ. Please be on the look out. The number to call is 0176763864.

Thanks for any help in advance!

Last edited:

pwhyze

500 RPM
Mar 1, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Yeah I know right...

Damn, I thought 'newer' Hondas are safer compared to the older ones.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Never heard of CR-Z stolen though. But DC5 this one should be easier to spot since it has no nose :rofl:
Sorry to hear that about ur friend's DC5.

I thought Civic Type R is the only hot cars on target tim...

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
haha! CRZ to date so far stand in the number 10 ballpark. 1st one known to be reported in Tropicana City Mall. I also scared la thats why I don't mod extensively. Just be extra vigilant

jackallemily

Mar 16, 2006
on stock or aftermarket rims? i saw similar dc5 (well there's plenty of dc5 with similar color/seats around) on a flatbed around taman desa this morning. couldnt get hold of the plate tho.

jackallemily

Mar 16, 2006
hurm...might/might not be the same car,as the flatbed truck was driving in the opposite direction but i vaguely remember thinking "that might be a nice track car" as i saw it has aftermarket bodykits and rims (in similar color as well).

i would recommend you to try and cruise around that area, who knows it might still be at that area and might be your friends car. when my car is stolen it was found 2 years later in the neighboring area from where it was stolen. can try your luck.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I found this product that just started to be actively available in Malaysia. It is a very popular product in US, EU even in Singapore.

Intro:
- A space technology from US that converted into car care product
- It is a high technology magnet with super strong magnetic power
- Magnetic power will only start reducing if the temperature exceeds 180 degree Celsius compare to normal magnets of 60-80 degree Celsius
- Very carefully shielded without affecting other electrical equipments
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience