Daddys club

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
Wah, train from baby level... give you 100 Likes... :biggrin:
not me train her...

instead she pulled my hand towards her direction...left run then u-turn to the right...then do donuts turn around and zigzag... :biggrin:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Yes small lego bits does hurts alot when step on it lol...dunno why my kids prefer the lego bricks rather than duplo bricks....i only brick mine when they're sleeping at night....can't brick while they're awake coz later my 2-3 hours of effort will be gone with just one hit from them....so most of my sets are still in sealed box :banghead:
Nice haul you have there bro....what a great excuse to buy lego. Hahahaha

VTec, congrats on the new born....

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
My son play with Lego sets for many years. Even when teenager, once in a while still bring out, build and rebuild into something else...

esthapo

Trail Bomber
Mar 31, 2006
Sister'sBedroom
now also I play duplo with my kids, trying to avoid lego for now till they grow older.....my daughter force me to play Barbie & ken with her....don't laugh :biggrin::rofl:
My daughter dont like barbie doll or girls stuff...she likes ninja turtles so much until cannot see any pics or TMNT toys she'll cry & jump like crazy doing those ninja move (she is Raphael she said) :banghead:

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
My daughter dont like barbie doll or girls stuff...she likes ninja turtles so much until cannot see any pics or TMNT toys she'll cry & jump like crazy doing those ninja move (she is Raphael she said) :banghead:

haha exactly.....barbie or what she even pushed it out of her way if i hands it to her..... but she likes cars, musical stuff.....bought her musical handphone....she even babydance to the music :driver::love::love:

esthapo

Trail Bomber
Mar 31, 2006
Sister'sBedroom
haha exactly.....barbie or what she even pushed it out of her way if i hands it to her..... but she likes cars, musical stuff.....bought her musical handphone....she even babydance to the music :driver::love::love:
Probably something to do with the bloodline i guess.....like old malay said, mana x tumpah kuah kalau x ke nasik nye (english translation = where else those curry go if not going to become nasik kandar ;P ) :biggrin:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
My daughter head butt me on my lips yesterday when she playing with me....Daughter = 1, Daddy = 0 my upper lip tear and bleeding while she cried for a while and continue playing...still painful until today....

VTEC LoVeR

500 RPM
Jun 30, 2010
Kulim
My new born baby boy still increase in jaundice level... have to stop breast feeding for few days and apply UV light according to Doctor's advice... worrying...:bawling:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Plan to modd my FF Opel to FR or 4WD,depend on the enjin goin to swap in.
any sifu can advise the step i need to go and the pricing ?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience