Daddys club

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
I think is teething because she sometimes chew on her fingers. I have given her a lot of those teether but she get bored with it after a while.

I only gave her pacifier if she wants to sleep and will take it out after she sleeps. But I notice she still got saliva dripping out even on pacifier and she suck at the pacifier very strong. I got give her those small stick type baby biscuits. What is that blueberry thing? it's a chew stick or biscuit? can I find them in local store or only baby specialize store?
its small biscuits like adult honeystar/cereal...with less sugar/sweetness and melt faster than adult cereal

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Hi to all the dads, its been a while. How's the kids doing? hope everything is good but for me too bad...my daughter caught a fever since yesterday and the fever has been going up and subside then go up again...had brought her to hospital for blood test thank god it's not denggi. Doctor suspect is viral infection so will see how things will be in the coming days. Hope she will recover fast.

Just want to ask the dads here do you guys recommend using the cord harness for the kids when they can walk on their own or it is not advisable. My girl now likes to walk but she don't like to hold our hands and always like to walk towards her own direction so at times I need to slightly pull her back to follow us.

Last edited:

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
Hi to all the dads, its been a while. How's the kids doing? hope everything is good but for me too bad...my daughter caught a fever since yesterday and the fever has been going up and subside then go up again...had brought her to hospital for blood test thank god it's not denggi. Doctor suspect is viral infection so will see how things will be in the coming days. Hope she will recover fast.

Just want to ask the dads here do you guys recommend using the cord harness for the kids when they can walk on their own or it is not advisable. My girl now likes to walk but she don't like to hold our hands and always like to walk towards her own direction so at times I need to slightly pull her back to follow us.
i am not a dad yet.so my exp is based on my relative children and my wife's relative children.
when i first met them after im married,they are super duper hyper active and nothin i said will have effect on them.they will hijack my phone and when i ask back for it,it will invilve crying on one side which i am allergic to see. why do i do?
i become one of them,meaning i befriend them.at the same time i show them whose boss.
what a surprising result i get after a month.maybe the one i interact with os abit older but i do believe its easier with younger child as they will.learn with whatever it is u throw at them.
now even if i left my phone on the table they will still hijack it but to give it back to me without even me asking for it back.same goes with my watch which is a favourite with them but now if they see it left somewhere they will bring it back to me even help me wear it back.

its even opens my mind seeing a child reaction and face when they see adult act like a child their age.for a 3-4 yrs old,they will have this weird face but slowly they will accept what u do and even force u to participate in their game
which is fun and very tiring.hehehe

me personally,i dont like the harness thing.no offence to other user but its like having a slave.
i works well in not letring u lose your baby in a crowded place but i do believe there is always the human approach in all.matter.
just remember,human approach took tume and patience.

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines

no need the cord...just need more attention from us is good enough....

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
I dont use the harness either. Looks like pet leash to me. Just be wary and never lose sight of your kid. And carry and adjust her direction if you want her to go somewhere

fstr

7,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Apr 19, 2004
Sahara Desert
my son usually follows me everywhere, few occasions i jack up the car...he will be there to help lol

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Yup, don't use the harness, like bro. pomen and Izso mentioned have to be more attentive and look out on her....

twistedichc

2,000 RPM
Jan 22, 2013
Ampang Point
Yup, all HP/iPad should throw away during family time/trip... Btw, my 2nd baby will coming soon...:biggrin:
congrats bro

wifey lenovo wit tapatalk

---------- Post added at 07:26 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:21 PM ----------

harness is a no no, rather carry @ stroller

wifey lenovo wit tapatalk

VTEC LoVeR

500 RPM
Jun 30, 2010
Kulim
It is like that loh! You just started, I am on second stage. Once grown up, teenage problems.....:smokin:
Kaw tim the 1st stage 1st, not dare to think for 2nd stage and so on... look 1 step, walk 1 step...:rolleyes:

---------- Post added at 12:11 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:06 PM ----------

Pay loads of attention to your #1. Otherwise you're gonna have headaches when he/she turns 3/4 years old.
Thanks bro Izso... my #1 already 6 years old + and will step in primary school next year. But he still will show jealous on our coming #2 baby... normal lah...:smokin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi everyone. I'm new here and sorry if i posted in the wrong thread. Anyone knows where can I get those tyre valve cap with led? example is in the following link.
HTML:
http://www.m-99.co.uk/Car_Neon_LED_Lighting/LED_Valve_Cap_Covers/led_valve_cap_covers.html
Hope to receive good news soon from you all! =) Thanks!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience