Daddys club

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Thanks to all the dads, I actually don't want to use the cord also and yesterday I was surprised that I keep on holding to my daughter's hand when I brought her for an evening walk. SHe tried to let go a few times but I just hold her hand a bit more tighter to indicate that I'm not letting go. After a while she didn't want to let go already. I told me wife and I think we need to train her like this until she gets used to it. But she still like to pull me go the other direction so at time I was doing tug of war with her...Hahahaha

Today is day 4 since she started to have fever and she don't seem to have fever already and I just noticed yesterday her 2 tiger teeth just grew out.

VTec, congrats on your 2nd one. My wife now also pregnant with our 2nd child. Now 4 months already and it's a boy. About phones and ipad, lucky I dont play games and I dont use ipad.

VTEC LoVeR

500 RPM
Jun 30, 2010
Kulim
Thanks to all the dads, I actually don't want to use the cord also and yesterday I was surprised that I keep on holding to my daughter's hand when I brought her for an evening walk. SHe tried to let go a few times but I just hold her hand a bit more tighter to indicate that I'm not letting go. After a while she didn't want to let go already. I told me wife and I think we need to train her like this until she gets used to it. But she still like to pull me go the other direction so at time I was doing tug of war with her...Hahahaha

Today is day 4 since she started to have fever and she don't seem to have fever already and I just noticed yesterday her 2 tiger teeth just grew out.

VTec, congrats on your 2nd one. My wife now also pregnant with our 2nd child. Now 4 months already and it's a boy. About phones and ipad, lucky I dont play games and I dont use ipad.
Bro TR, congrats to you as well... you pun pulun output noh... btw, kid got fever during their new grow tooth is normal...

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
congrats to TR & VTEC LoVeR.
I used to use the cord on my son but after a while he got annoyed & the cord might get tangled around his neck so stop using it.
if were in malls I just buckle him in the stroller & hold my daughter's hand, never leave them out of sight.

just tell your kids if a stranger approaches them just shout.

VTEC LoVeR

500 RPM
Jun 30, 2010
Kulim
congrats to TR & VTEC LoVeR.
I used to use the cord on my son but after a while he got annoyed & the cord might get tangled around his neck so stop using it.
if were in malls I just buckle him in the stroller & hold my daughter's hand, never leave them out of sight.

just tell your kids if a stranger approaches them just shout.
Thanks buddy... yup, agree with you. We must let our children know about the danger stuff out there. Those bugger are cruel and brainless...:mad:

VTEC LoVeR

500 RPM
Jun 30, 2010
Kulim
My wife just delivered our 2nd baby this morning. God bless, both mummy and baby are safe and healthy. Now I'm upgrading 'NA' to 'Turbo' class... haha... :burnout:

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
now my dotter really moving around with her baby step...so fast at crawling..even faster when walking....at some point like she and me doing gymkhana races all day long :driver: :rofl:

esthapo

Trail Bomber
Mar 31, 2006
Sister'sBedroom
becareful of the small lego bits......just make sure your kid is not around u when u build those lego buildings.
Yes small lego bits does hurts alot when step on it lol...dunno why my kids prefer the lego bricks rather than duplo bricks....i only brick mine when they're sleeping at night....can't brick while they're awake coz later my 2-3 hours of effort will be gone with just one hit from them....so most of my sets are still in sealed box :banghead:

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
Yes small lego bits does hurts alot when step on it lol...dunno why my kids prefer the lego bricks rather than duplo bricks....i only brick mine when they're sleeping at night....can't brick while they're awake coz later my 2-3 hours of effort will be gone with just one hit from them....so most of my sets are still in sealed box :banghead:
step on it is ok, scared they swallow it, not advisable for them to play lego below 5yrs old. duplo is better for toddlers, but remove the small bits as well.

esthapo

Trail Bomber
Mar 31, 2006
Sister'sBedroom
step on it is ok, scared they swallow it, not advisable for them to play lego below 5yrs old. duplo is better for toddlers, but remove the small bits as well.
step on lego is not OK...it HURTS! hehehee...lucky my kids know how to differentiate between toys & food & all small2 bits I kept in a proper box for future use...gave them duplos, dont even give a damn at it instead chasing those small legos pulak...