Cross drilled and slotted disc brakes for lancer gt

Turbohead

Known Member
Feb 1, 2010
Perak
I have seen Lancer GT with VTTR brakes. Those can be obtained in S'pore but I'm not sure where in M'sia though. I will try to find out more.

Why would you want to upgrade the brakes though? The stock system isn't good enough?

frank_precinct

May 17, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
I have seen Lancer GT with VTTR brakes. Those can be obtained in S'pore but I'm not sure where in M'sia though. I will try to find out more.

Why would you want to upgrade the brakes though? The stock system isn't good enough?
before i drive a satria neo with stock disc brakes. i usually drive around 180kmh each time on hiway and very scary when u hit the brake pedal as stopping distance sooooooo long.. later changed to slotted cross drilled and wallahh.. seriously, its a different feeling.

so, for practicality, i would prefer using performance discs yet maintaining the oem caliper (maybe change performance pads). make up wise, u know what look it gives to our GT..

azizi.aziz

1,500 RPM
Jul 5, 2006
my suggestion...if you wanna change to after market one...go for slotted type rather than cross drilled type..

kairigi

Known Member
Jan 20, 2010
Petaling Jaya
www.facebook.com
since u fellas talking about brakes.. u think its possible to convert my rear drums and fronts to evo 4s? pcd i know will be 114, but i was wondering whether it will fit the cj4a chassis?

Turbohead

Known Member
Feb 1, 2010
Perak
Frank,

I was told that Quicksave (Subang Jaya) might have something that would suit your need. Try contact them at (03)56360917 and ask them about Project MU.

PabloIceman

3,000 RPM
Apr 22, 2006
hahaha ... Azizi the "crazykatak"!!! :rofl::thefinger:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I'm having problems with the front electric windows on my proton.

The passenger side window is very slow and sometimes stops all together.

The drivers side window jumps forward when it is going up and gets stuck. You have to hold it vertical while putting it up. Which is annoying as it requires two hands and traps your fingures.

Is there anything I can do without buying new motors.

Cheers
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience