evo 5/6 front brembo clip,pin & cross spring set

mitsu4G

Known Member
Jan 7, 2009
Johor Bahru
good day to all mloc members,sori to dsturb y'all well organized society,i am struggling on finding above mentioned item,any1 dat have any good sources or even hav d item stated,pls adv ASAP..tks in advance to all bros...

samson

Known Member
Dec 13, 2005
email me your email add..
i have the diagram of the brake system, if you know the parts required, can get it shipped from Mitsubishi Japan to you.

---------- Post added at 10:45 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:45 PM ----------

i have the diagram of the brake system, if you know the parts required, can get it shipped from Mitsubishi Japan to you.

[email protected]

mitsu4G

Known Member
Jan 7, 2009
Johor Bahru

---------- Post added at 10:45 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:45 PM ----------

[email protected]
here is my email add bro -----> [email protected]

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

BEWARE OF AUTOGLYM DETAILING CENTERS IN PENANG

Just had a simple wash and vacuum there, and after I left, I realised my car FLOOR MAT / DUST TRAP was missing!!!

I confronted the staff there, they pretend ignorance, ask to refer to boss.

WHEN i spoke to their BOSS, I tried to talk to him properly, not only did he refuse to replace the stolen item, BUT the a$$hole was bloody rude, cursing me and my family, and challenged me to make a complaint...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience