change from 1zz-fe to 2zz-ge engine

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
power without grip would be useless.

With upped power need better brakes to stop.
If good brakes with lousy tyres, then it is useless.

imagine huge hp, coupled with good bite on the brakes....but poor tyre grip on the road.

So, eventually, one need to upgrade to better tyres if they had upped the HP of the car.
Is always a domino effect, one after another that is why modding never ends.....:biggrin:

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
Yep, that explains why some ppl mod the car until the cost of mods exceeded the price of the car.

Performance knows no bounds.....as these ppl would say.

....until the time they want to sell car off, only realised their harga bukak exceeded market price. No takers willing to pay for asking price.
and then started to contemplate selling of parts by parts to recoup. :biggrin:

The joy and tears of modding cars...

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Yep, that explains why some ppl mod the car until the cost of mods exceeded the price of the car.

....until the time they want to sell car off, only realised their harga bukak exceeded market price. No takers willing to pay for asking price.

Is like that one. When sell a car add on usually don't account for much. Even when selling the car, if new buyer not interested in the add on, he will ask you to remove even....:banghead:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
If getting half cut, the brakes comes together mah!....NO??? or different model?
Oh ya, half cut comes together :rofl: I keep having the engine on mind only :rofl: But i not sure can pnp or not for the brakes. Unless getting the 2zz from another car Toyota Will.

---------- Post added at 09:28 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:26 AM ----------

That's why izso removed the mod parts and sell separately too.

jasonw800i

Jan 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
if for halfcut auto one is it 4speed ect ah, cause i read there in wikipedia auto is 4speed ect and if manual 6speed can use on wish triptronic gearbox mah?

jasonw800i

Jan 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
in kl site any sifu is pro in dismantle engine and do pnp from other engine for this case?
cause halfcut not hard find but for labour is abit hard find that reliable sifu and reasonable fee

KenDiriwan

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
kendiriwan.multiply.com
Plenty, thing is what if it is not PnP? Mounting fabrication needed that you might even risk endorsement ? Anyway i am not sufficiently detailed to tell what body compatibility on what engine. What area do you prefer ? Let see what i have in mind to point out.

KenDiriwan

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
kendiriwan.multiply.com
Powerspeed Kajang, Ah Nga
Trial Tuning Sg Besi, William
Danny Auto Work & Service Pandan Indah, Danny

jasonw800i

Jan 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
i also regret buy new and if sell sure rugi much
actually i should buy secondhand wish and transplant 2zz is more save cost hehe

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hai. currently driving caldina zt . wanna ask can the caldina old model engine 3s gte ( st215 ) manual convert to my ride.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience