Change Muffler for Corolla SEG 1996

dannybboy87

Jan 29, 2013
Melaka
hi ...

Just last week realize that my back part original muffler of My toyota SEG AE111 1996 have leak. Intend to change the sport muffler and retain the center box and the extractor. What muffler should i go for? City drive only and not meant for performance ... just wanna get a suitable aftermarket muffler replacement ... TQ

DerrickEe

Known Member
Oct 18, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Manual or auto? If you're just using it as a city drive car and not looking into performance, just get an S-flow muffler. You can refer to k-weng ,he can give you more suggestions on mufflers for your car.

dannybboy87

Jan 29, 2013
Melaka
update ... : exhaust system finally broke ... i plan to delay the repair to next month ... is it ok to use the car for the time being ... now the car is very noisy because the pipe is broke and disconnected from the rear muffler ...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

More Nissan sports cars ready to burn rubber, but this time only on the track!

Remember some months ago we told you about the "track-ready" Honda Civic Type-R, produced for a dedicated championship and also used in the Japanese Super Taikyu. Now it's Nissan's turn to introduce a race-car with the NISMO Type 380RS-Competition.

Based on the road-going Fairlady Z Nismo that we tested in the past, the RS-Competition features the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience