Change standard throttle body to S90

Nally

Aug 31, 2007
hi to all bro out there,

I own a proton perdana with a standard mitsubishi eclipse 4g63t a/t. yesterday i got a problem with a throttle body. I go to workshop and mechanic service that throttle body but that mechanic says this throttle body won't last long. I go to kedai potong and they says that throttle body is very hard to find.so i think maybe i can change to s90. but the problem is can standard turbo with no management using S90 because its bigger than standard throttle body.

---------- Post added at 03:30 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:56 PM ----------

:confused:No management mean standard ecu

fazidk

3,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Bro..if its x heavily modified (ur car I mean) then I x think there'll b any problems (but then again correct me if I'm wrong eh sifus)...:) d size increase is too insignificant to cause any problems (again correct me if I'm wrong sifus) hehe...

kayour

Known Member
Apr 5, 2006
normally problem of tb is at the electrical parts..tps/isc
if u change to s90...u still need the tps/ isc since s90 only mechanical ...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

A rather dismal images of what seems to be the shop floor of a spark plug manufacturing operation in China.

To be clear, there is very little in the way of information to color what we’re seeing in these images, but the overall picture is one of rather scary working conditions. Cramped workbenches, metal shavings in every corner of the room, as well as what looks like up close and personal handling...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience