Cars to buy with a budget of rm90k or less?

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Forget everything. Wait for this, end of story.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Forget everything. Wait for this, end of story.

This one is the competitor to go head on with Fiesta Ecoboost wor. Won't be cheap :love:

Could be because CVT are the cheapest compared to other gear boxes.....:smokin:
But CVT gear oil banyak expensive wor and repair, wont it cost more than traditional gearbox?
Also CVT gear change more accurate ma

Interesting. New Mazda 2. Interior looks premium for its category. But rumored it will cost over 100k...

Manual would be cheaper. In fact, it can bring out the engine's potential even better than CVT.
Because it aint a normal Mazda 2. Might gonna be Mazda 2 MPS :love:

stupidcar

5,000 RPM
Mar 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
yo guys,sorry for the late reply. juz got back from kampung and hardly to get a decent internet connection there.

Been reading all the replies,and those were much of help. Thanks again guys.

im not underestimating local brand car,it's a condition that set up by my parents tho. i didnt really fancy a local car but inspira,myvi,preve werent bad at all. especially inspira since it's a lancer even with a proton badge on it and 1.8 not to mention.

for mitsubishi attrage,i hate it more than vios(which i dont really hate it like i was). and yeah,jazz do look like a girlish some sort of car,but the first time i look at it i was like "wow,not bad...ohh,it's jazz..look diff from the previous model". city might be one the best choice here,and it's on my toplist now. but one thing that makes me hesitate on choosing city is,out of 10 my nearest neighbour, there are 3-4 using city(not the new 1,but still).

and yeah,my parents will responsible on the installment myb until i got a decent job or pay. but all the maintenance i guess will be paid by myself as far as it concern.
Bro. Are u comfort oriented or performance oriented?
Preve can outrun Inspira probably. :biggrin:
210nm ftw!!!

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
210nm ftw!!!
Against STD Izso model, maybe got some fight. 190nm of torque@ as low as 2000rpm.

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
210nm ftw!!!
Yeah, can outrun I guess, probably without air con though cause the button on the Preve will fall out. HA HA HA.

LittleWhiteWagon

1,500 RPM
Oct 12, 2009
P.J
Because of CVT? Lack of gearchanges?

You're pretty damn one-sided in your replies aren't you? Whats wrong with a CVT & the lack of gearchanges? Honestly not every person in the world is about all out drivers feel 24/7. New CVT's are so efficient. Why do you need to have a gearbox that dips in and out of a powerband when you drive around town puttering about during a jam? The thread starter didn't exactly ask for the best drivers car to touge with within a 90k budget. :joyman:

Last edited by a moderator:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Because of CVT? Lack of gearchanges?[/quo

You're pretty damn one-sided in your replies aren't you? Whats wrong with a CVT & the lack of gearchanges? Honestly not every person in the world is about all out drivers feel 24/7. New CVT's are so efficient. Why do you need to have a gearbox that dips in and out of a powerband when you drive around town puttering about during a jam? The thread starter didn't exactly ask for the best drivers car to touge with within a 90k budget. :joyman:
I mentioned that it was 'not my cup of tea' in case you missed that one out. I'm not downgrading or dismissing CVT neither am I telling anyone to stay away from it. It was in my own opinion and preference that I am not fond of CVT. I din't force my opinion or views into others or TS. Is is stated here that I have no rights or what soever to voice out my own opinion?

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
I mentioned that it was 'not my cup of tea' in case you missed that one out. I'm not downgrading or dismissing CVT neither am I telling anyone to stay away from it. It was in my own opinion and preference that I am not fond of CVT. I din't force my opinion or views into others or TS. Is is stated here that I have no rights or what soever to voice out my own opinion?
Okay okay, both have own pro & cons and individual preferences. Chillax..take a smoke :smokin:

Let's wait for TS to come back and see what are his choices.

Last edited:

artnet

1,500 RPM
Jan 19, 2004
Sarawak
www.cardomain.com
do go into the fb car club of the specific car u wanted to buy.
just to see the defects or repairs tht is coming to u.
currently own a 2012 city, living with fear everyday as
i didn;t service with the sc. hehe. joining the fb car club
after gotten the car, saw so many upcoming repairs.

toyota is much reliable, the 2007 hilux till now never give any
problem except fuel pump clogged with diesel sediment. not
servicing with sc too. but hilux still doesn't has VSC yet. which
is pretty important imo. i spun mine once, lost a door and a side step.

currently i'm in love with the recon Wish, 09 unregistered model is below or max 100k OTR.
may b u can have a look at it. valvematic engine, if not mistaken it is dual vvti+L. 7 spd cvt.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
do go into the fb car club of the specific car u wanted to buy.
just to see the defects or repairs tht is coming to u.
currently own a 2012 city, living with fear everyday as
i didn;t service with the sc. hehe. joining the fb car club
after gotten the car, saw so many upcoming repairs.

toyota is much reliable, the 2007 hilux till now never give any
problem except fuel pump clogged with diesel sediment. not
servicing with sc too. but hilux still doesn't has VSC yet. which
is pretty important imo. i spun mine once, lost a door and a side step.

currently i'm in love with the recon Wish, 09 unregistered model is below or max 100k OTR.
may b u can have a look at it. valvematic engine, if not mistaken it is dual vvti+L. 7 spd cvt.
I think only problem is that the Hilux is also a thief magnet and was a hot target at one time. Not sure if it has cooled down for now.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello, I'm in search of 4G13 Ecu wiring. ECU Code is MD354633 please do provide me. 4G13P from proton wira will also work for me. Thank You
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience