Cars to buy with a budget of rm90k or less?

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
But but but.. got website review say Exora better comfort than Odyssey wor! WAHHHH Exora godlike! Beat Odyssey! All the Exora Club owners raving about the review as if it was the best written piece since the bible.
Exora? The middle seats are not comfortable, and when my daughter lean against the car door the panel went in......:confused::smokin::banghead:

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
Exora? The middle seats are not comfortable, and when my daughter lean against the car door the panel went in......:confused::smokin::banghead:
its for comfort...hahahha...
never encounter that on the bold.will try when balik kampung.

on the claim the exora more comfortable than odyssey...come on...
even i my family owns one ,i wont stand by the claim.

on the topic....
what has the thread owner decide on?

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
I agree with the sonic dashboard & meter cluster but the price really bang balls.:biggrin:
The specs of the Sonic already banghead :banghead:
Cruze design is real nice, look fast but specs doesn't seem to match the looks of the car. A let down.
Overseas they have the turbocharged version iinm mistaken. Sad for our local CRUZE here.

on the topic....
Guess he took our advice and went on test drive 1st, if keep asking what other models to recommend, end up he will be buying maybe the next 2 years instead. Instead of confusing himself, best he choose a few to test drive then get our opinion or suggestion easier.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Yup, should keep to those he thought off, test and get the one he like. Too many and he will be confused.
Even sifu Izso, car to buy came out completely different.......hahhahhahaha:biggrin:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Yup, should keep to those he thought off, test and get the one he like. Too many and he will be confused.
Even sifu Izso, car to buy came out completely different.......hahhahhahaha:biggrin:
But the brand new STD banyak nice.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
ha! ha! bro. Izso at point of joining Unker mah!......:rofl:
This thread have reached "67" replies....scared later TS missing and we would take over this thread again haha!

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Who cares what your daugther says when an Australian review website says it beats the Odyssey for comfort? Exora beat Odyssey yo!

on the topic....
I don't know what the Australian reviewer was smoking.

Only thing good about the Sonic is the awesome dashboard. Everything else is bad. Parts take months to come in, warranty is slow, 1.4L makes the car slow and FC is terrible. I really don't like the car. Oh did I forget to mention that resale value is ZERO?

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yah man.. only people who made it truly understand!!
I agree with the sonic dashboard & meter cluster but the price really bang balls.:biggrin:
Chevrolet Sonic? 1 picture says it all. Its the car in Transformers 4 yo! Adik Camaro

2014 alza advanced version, cheap and easy to maintain, premium package to go with as well.

not even RM70k
No local cars...

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Ignore Exora and go for Alza instead like unker Fred. :biggrin:

But the brand new STD banyak nice.
I'd rather got for new Corolla Altis rather than STD. Seriously, the more I see the new Altis, the more I am attracted to it. Very nice car, but the transmission is.. oh well, not my cup of tea... :banghead:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Fuji Heavy Industries Ltd. (FHI), the maker of Subaru automobiles, has announced the introduction of its all-new Subaru Impreza WRX STI in Japan. The new WRX STI went on sale nationwide through Subaru dealerships today.

Advancing FHI's theme of producing the complete driver's car and embodying the essence of total driving control, the third-generation Impreza WRX STI has debuted with complete...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience