Car wax polisher...

johnsonlam

DIY King
Nov 17, 2003
Balik Pulau, KL
Soft 99 is good enough.

I tried many many brands before for my Maroon Coloured car.. (Maroon colour veru easily become dull)... And I still prefer Soft99... Cheap.. Works well.. But I don't quite like the smell..

S_04

500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
guys soft99 maked my car color turned into glay man...im using permerglass good..

XaMaX

1,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
Somewhere Over
www.yahoo.com
hmmm..so..what brand is good?

actually....whats the diff between Wax n Polish?

i send my car to wash yesterday...

i askthe guy got polish or not..he say got..then i ask got wax or not...

he ask me back " apa itu wax?"

integramania

2,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
Originally posted by XaMaX@Dec 18 2003, 03:22 PM
hmmm..so..what brand is good?

actually....whats the diff between Wax n Polish?

i send my car to wash yesterday...

i askthe guy got polish or not..he say got..then i ask got wax or not...

he ask me back " apa itu wax?"
polish uses a more abbrasive chemical which actually "cuts" off some of the top layer...something like that...so once u do it, it will be quite shinny....but u can't do it too often maybe 4 times a year or less...usually it can remove the swirl scratches as well

wax is like really just applying a layer of wax (which is oil based) to your paint...so not very abbrasive...with that layer it kinda brings back the colour of the car.....

Sleeper

Nov 29, 2003
after your wax don't forget to apply a layer of extra gloss like Meguiar's Quik detailer or polyglaze 'glide on glaze',you will have wonderful effect on your car B)

Monster

Dec 26, 2003
May be try to take a look at Autoglym Product.
You can find it at Jaya Jusco at Mid-Valley, or IOI but not 1 Utama.
It may be make yr white car shines....

putra62

Nov 18, 2003
I use to wax my car once a week and was using the Canburra F1 (correct if i'm wrong). and here is the result !!! Always shining ..

Leemafia

Jan 18, 2004
i use soft 99, made in japan with polisher meshine grinder.. i'ts good. save my money...

dec0d3

Dec 1, 2003
Visit site
Originally posted by normality78@Nov 15 2003, 09:30 AM
dunno leh. all wax seems to be the same to me. only the smell la. hahahah
remember the zth jb wax day? hahaha.. wax at night.. mildew.. then frank bring free labor to help wax the car.. :P

dec0d3

Dec 1, 2003
Visit site
when and IF i do wax my car, i use auto glym, which really lasts. i find the sealant to be good stuff.

but i heard from my close friend, and ive tried it myself, if u no time to wash and wax, rinse your car then mix a pail of soft 99 with water, then wipe it over ur car. tried it once... heh its the lazy bugger's method that works!

P_driver

Known Member
Nov 15, 2003
Visit site
Originally posted by dec0d3@Jan 22 2004, 04:12 PM
when and IF i do wax my car, i use auto glym, which really lasts. i find the sealant to be good stuff.

but i heard from my close friend, and ive tried it myself, if u no time to wash and wax, rinse your car then mix a pail of soft 99 with water, then wipe it over ur car. tried it once... heh its the lazy bugger's method that works!
Wah must try next time. This one really havent heard before

flyfly123

Dec 30, 2003
wax i always do it once a week

like the smooth feeling when i put my hand out of the window touch my door B)

and my car wax brand is arexon offical supplier to ferari f1 team

qencing

Known Member
Nov 18, 2003
Subang Jaya
Visit site
now got new brand in tne market, but they dont sell at normal shop.
its called GLARE.
its a car polish that last up till 18 months(got warrranty card summoe).... just polish and no need to wax.... just wash....
but it cost more than those normal polish.
just got my kelisa sent there ant the result wuz pretty amazing.

give it a try.... they only have this in sunway.... same row as the old best feel...

my kelisa cost RM388.

integramania

2,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
Originally posted by Sleeper@Dec 21 2003, 11:29 PM
after your wax don't forget to apply a layer of extra gloss like Meguiar's Quik detailer or polyglaze 'glide on glaze',you will have wonderful effect on your car B)
the glid on glaze quite difficult to remove after you apply lar...why is that? did i put too much?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

heloo...guys....im using iswara stock 1.3....i would like 2 change my air filter to APEXi....izit help for the pick up....now im using the cheap cheao air filter..no brand 1.....if ok..then where can i get the cheapest orginal new set? anyway place suggestion?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience