APEXI air filters

skyline2778

Apr 28, 2005
Sban
If you come down to Sban maybe you can have a look at Advan Racing new branch in Rahang....i heard that they have the Apexi filter....but not sure whether can fit into Iswara 1.3(tapak).....me thinking also..... :biggrin:

skyline2778

Apr 28, 2005
Sban
Me actually workin here.... :wink:
Yeah it's seremban.....

MrKoo

Sep 5, 2005
wud want to ask all the people reading..

If you can choose between HKS super power flow and KNN air filter.. which one will u choose? and why?

thank you.. :)

k3vi3

Aug 31, 2005
ss3 pj
K&N. hks medium have to throw away after 50k kms and its RM80 to replace, rather than K&N's easier to find, easier to maintain, larger range of standard fittings, althouh you pay a bit of a steep price at 1st, but then you'll keep the filter forever.

but if i could, i want to try blitz. stainless steel filter one of the best out there with light maintenance after 100k kms. :P

EVO3gsr

Jul 22, 2005
MrKoo said:
wud want to ask all the people reading..

If you can choose between HKS super power flow and KNN air filter.. which one will u choose? and why?

thank you.. :)

K&N for sure.....lifetime mainrtenance free....washable

HKS is not washable n filter sponge hv to change every 10k km if not mistaken...cheapest original sponge is rm80-90 selling in the market...not so worthy for long term

for me....i wil sugest few type....Apexi Dual funnel, Blitz metal filter, Knn......

evo5229 said:
ohkay....cool..so between apexi , blitz n knn..which one better? im going 2 get 1...but where can i get chepeast one and also each of them normally how much....so i can arguee if i buy......thankssssssssss :tee:
Apexi dual funnel new is at rm230like tat with adaptor....KSP power if not mistaken..if without adaptor..muz lower than rm200..

Blitz depends which model....some can wash some cannot

K&N is not nice but good in performance n maintenance...but abit costly

price depends u wan get new or used...used u can get from zth members tat selling

New owes veli expensive

evo5229

Jul 11, 2005
KL/Kedah/Penang
hey..thankss man....wah wonder y knn so expensive.....the apexi if i buy ...just wash it when i drive long..or cannot wash? wash with water wor...can ya..??? then knn orginal how much....if below 300 still can lah.....for stock 1.3cc can rite??? ksp....sunway? izit suitable the price? thanks 4 your information yaaaa :tee:

EVO3gsr

Jul 22, 2005
evo5229 said:
hey..thankss man....wah wonder y knn so expensive.....the apexi if i buy ...just wash it when i drive long..or cannot wash? wash with water wor...can ya..??? then knn orginal how much....if below 300 still can lah.....for stock 1.3cc can rite??? ksp....sunway? izit suitable the price? thanks 4 your information yaaaa :tee:
knn for sure is below rm300 if not 6"inch size

if u wan used apexi...one forumer is selling rm100++ wit adaptor...if interested..nego wit him la....can go lower i guess....

apexi can wash wit 'sabun' la....need to re-oil or not i not sure la....

skyline2778

Apr 28, 2005
Sban
evo5229 said:
oh ic...u r worker? work as wat or lecturer? saw car 2day too....
Me workin at INSo as Tech officer....Hahahaha.....saw ur car too..... :biggrin:

MrKoo

Sep 5, 2005
wah evo5229 .. i having same dillema and confusion like u la now.. hehehehh! :biggrin: dunno which one to get... but now my problem is i not sure how to do the CAI if i want get open pod.. aih aih.. how nice if got close fren or a bigger brother who already know all this thing than can help me do on my car... :smile:

anyway want ask u all .. drop-in filters and open pod filters.. got any difference in performance? or just the sound only?

fkmfkm

Aug 26, 2005
MrKoo said:
wah evo5229 .. i having same dillema and confusion like u la now.. hehehehh! :biggrin: dunno which one to get... but now my problem is i not sure how to do the CAI if i want get open pod.. aih aih.. how nice if got close fren or a bigger brother who already know all this thing than can help me do on my car... :smile:

anyway want ask u all .. drop-in filters and open pod filters.. got any difference in performance? or just the sound only?
Why not pipercross ?

open pod of course better performance lah..but more work and much more $$$ lah..

hi bros

i am currently driving a waja 4g18. recently, there is a strange sound coming out from the car when i am doing a L reverse.

its sounds like "krok krok krok" and this only happens when I do a reverse. but the funny thing is that every morning when I start the car and test it again, the sound wont be there.

it happen very frequently when I am back from work and when trying to L reverse to park my car at home.

any bros encountered this before ? can advise me what is the...