Car polish & paint sealant, any suggestion of brand?

LesleyAprotto

Banned
Jun 16, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
There are so many brands of car polish, car wax, rubbing compound, car paint sealant in the market.

But finding the best out of the many choices is rather a difficult decision...

Can anyone who used that particular brand and found it to be very good, kindly share in reply?

Also pls dont forget to mention where its available...:confused:

Veloc

3,000 RPM
May 19, 2010
Sabah
Bro, first, what are you looking for? Polish, wax, compound sealant are all different things and serve different purposes. Do you want to maintain and shine your car (wax and sealants) or you are trying to do some correction (compound and polishes)?

I assume you want wax and sealants for maintenance. As for brands, there are many good brands out there. You have to find your preferences. I use optimum and meguiars. Optimum spray wax is really good and convenient. Last quite some time too considering our climate. A friend of mine tried some consumer range turtlewax spray wax but is not very satisfied with it. Meguiars have conventional paste waxes and sealants. I haven't tried them and they have too many ranges/editions. If you are willing to spend a little bit more, you can go premium with the likes of Dodo juice or autoglym.

Veloc

3,000 RPM
May 19, 2010
Sabah
Kenny, Menz very good woh... But got sell in kk ka?

g88

3,000 RPM
Jan 28, 2004
Skill always come first. Most of the product can perform similar task, depend the what the detailer want

aaronlim

Aug 23, 2006
Equine Park
www.facebook.com
There are so many brands of car polish, car wax, rubbing compound, car paint sealant in the market.

But finding the best out of the many choices is rather a difficult decision...

Can anyone who used that particular brand and found it to be very good, kindly share in reply?

Also pls dont forget to mention where its available...:confused:
Lesley, as many did ask, what are you looking for? How your car paint condition? If your paint need touch up / polish, then there is many brand out there to get it. You wont get wrong the mcquires.

if you are also looking for DIY Coating from Permanon, which results are great. It is DIY Starter Pack which comes with the spray specially build for it and also the shampoo for coat maintenance.
The kit is RM168 for Diamond and RM198 for Platinum.

You can buy online via credit card online and delivery is free.

:smokin:

LesleyAprotto

Banned
Jun 16, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Lesley, as many did ask, what are you looking for? How your car paint condition? If your paint need touch up / polish, then there is many brand out there to get it. You wont get wrong the mcquires.

if you are also looking for DIY Coating from Permanon, which results are great. It is DIY Starter Pack which comes with the spray specially build for it and also the shampoo for coat maintenance.
The kit is RM168 for Diamond and RM198 for Platinum.

You can buy online via credit card online and delivery is free.

:smokin:
Thanks for your suggestion Aaron....

Will give a due consideration.....:wavey:

blitz

Nov 18, 2003
Meguiars.... the best wax i've used so far... it gives the paint a wet look finish...

quicksilver7

Known Member
Sep 15, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Hey guys, I'm new to the dark art of car detailing. Wanna ask what's the correct order of polish, sealant and wax.

I know polish comes first, but not sure which comes next and which is last?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hello all,

i got the GAB SS series adjustables for my vios. so, i will be spending time tweaking it! however, some queries below:

1. my front spring rate is 6kg and my rear is 4kg. with my damping set to hard, the car is bumpy, but in corners, slight body roll is noted. should i up my spring rate to further reduce body roll, or is slight roll acceptable? I have thought of installing anti-roll bar to the rear, but was advised not to do so as it may distort the suspension from doing its...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience