Car polish & paint sealant, any suggestion of brand?

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Skill always come first. Most of the product can perform similar task, depend the what the detailer want
Agree. Products also depends on detailer usage. Some like this, while other like that.....

---------- Post added at 03:05 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:03 PM ----------

If u r lookin for meguairs, u might visit Eneos or ACE hardware. They've got plenty there
Yup, Parkson also used to have, not sure whether they still have. Home Fix is another place or call Hypercoat the distributor.....

---------- Post added at 03:07 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:05 PM ----------

Hey guys, I'm new to the dark art of car detailing. Wanna ask what's the correct order of polish, sealant and wax.

I know polish comes first, but not sure which comes next and which is last?
Yes, you have listed them correctly. Polish, sealant then wax. Sealants are synthetic and wax if carnauba is organic. For me, I just end with sealants, if add wax is 2 times the work....

---------- Post added at 03:10 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:07 PM ----------

Meguiars.... the best wax i've used so far... it gives the paint a wet look finish...
Used to be Meg user too, now switch to duragloss. I love their polish and sealants. Easy to use as their polish are AIO and sealants slightly more lasting.... check www.duragloss com.my