Can we improve the ford ranger's suspension

Zidane

Known Member
Nov 24, 2003
Guys,

i'm considering buying a ford ranger but i don't quite like the handling on normal roads. The truck goes up and down , up and down. I'm wondering whether it is just the suspension that we have to change? Or is it the tyres also? I just want the truck to go smooth.

I don't intend to take it off road.

regards,

pch_85

Oct 8, 2008
if normal road, u use soft absorber no need heavy duty 1, it should be more better.

Bump: if normal road, u use soft absorber no need heavy duty 1, it should be more better.

Bump: if normal road, u use soft absorber no need heavy duty 1, it should be more better.

jeffayn

500 RPM
Mar 27, 2004
Klang
get pedders shock... you wont regret.....

i sold two set to my fren .. and they never goes back to other brand any more...

Worm77

Known Member
Mar 21, 2005
To answer your question, I believe replacing the stock suspension with a set of aftermarket suspension will do wonders to your ride.

I'm riding on West Coast Suspensions on my Frontier for the past 3years .. Couldn't be happier with the performance of the suspension .. http://www.westcoastsuspension.com.au/

Worm77

Known Member
Mar 21, 2005
Full set of suspension = 2x torsion bar, 2x leaf spring, 4x shock absorber will cost you approx RM4k-5k ..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello guys, newbie here. Got myself a new Saga BLM in 2008. I'd like to change the Saga BLM tranny to CVT as use in Saga FLX in hope that I might achieve lower FC. Is it possible? How bout the cost? Thank you in advance.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience