Honda awards Goodyear the ‘Most Improved Delivery’ title for 2010

Dinesh

500 RPM
Oct 13, 2006

Goodyear Malaysia has received the ‘Most Improved Delivery’ award for 2010 from Honda Malaysia. The award is handed out to Honda suppliers in the Original Equipment Tyre Delivery category for models such as the Accord, Civic, City and CR-V with a total of 14 awards handed out for various other categories as well.

The purpose of the awards is to acknowledge the support provided by Goodyear as a supplier to Honda. The recognition extends to the improved delivery by the tyre manufacturer. Various aspects were taken into account such as on-time delivery of the required quantity and also the quality of the delivered items against the standards set by Honda.

“Goodyear is delighted to have been named most improved in this category. Our company has always strived to continuously exceed our customers’ expectations with service improvements; to take our customer experience to the next level. At Goodyear, our focus is not just on innovation and safety; we also make it a point to prioritize our customers’ needs by delivering world class products in a timely fashion. Whilst winning awards is not the motivation behind our service efforts, external recognition from customers like Honda is always appreciated,” said Richard Fleming, Managing Director of Goodyear Malaysia.

“This award to Goodyear is an acknowledgement of our satisfaction with the delivery performance of their products. At Honda, we believe in acknowledging and appreciating our business partners as we work together to provide our customers with products of the highest quality at reasonable price. We value Goodyear’s partnership and look forward to a successful, long term collaboration with them,” said Ainol Azmil bin Abu Bakar, General Manager of the Procurement Division of Honda Malaysia and also the representative of Honda that handed out the award.

bLACKjAC

Known Member
Aug 11, 2007
Im one of the owner of Accord, my comments to these tyres is terrible, no grip, noisy, abit hard, hope they will improve in the future

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey guys.

Basically i'm in dilemma of what car should i buy since there's heaps of new models coming right up.

But 1 brand particular stand up in some of my timeline and they're Kia Rio.

I never drive any Korean car before hence i appreciate all of your honest opinion on the matter.

https://twitter.com/RaufHusin/status/913268026987880448

[/IMG]
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience