Calling all ALTEZZA owners

1JZtezza

Known Member
Sep 26, 2008
Alamak,stop yer crying; You have not been following this forum closely enough;apart from the TT,
You will find a bunch of us at Tmn tasik selatan most evenings after work.All welcome.

Bump: Alamak,stop yer crying; You have not been following this forum closely enough;apart from the TT,
You will find a bunch of us at Tmn tasik selatan most evenings after work.All welcome.

ALiAS

Known Member
Jun 27, 2009
PJ
aiyaa... dunno anybody + am a shy guy... how to join you guys...?:confused:

Bump: aiyaa... dunno anybody + am a shy guy... how to join you guys...?:confused:

SpeedCut

Sep 1, 2007
Good Day to All Altezzarian,

Tonite 10.00pm there is a BIG TT, Altezza Motorsport with Caldina Club and Team Impact at Azahar Maju Restaurant (opposite The Mine's Shopping Mall).

Interested pls call Steven Yew 012-366 8317

*at least 10 units Altezza will attend.......:adore:

Bump: Good Day to All Altezzarian,

Tonite 10.00pm there is a BIG TT, Altezza Motorsport with Caldina Club and Team Impact at Azahar Maju Restaurant (opposite The Mine's Shopping Mall).

Interested pls call Steven Yew 012-366 8317

*at least 10 units Altezza will attend.......:adore:

Bl@cK-TeZZ@

500 RPM
Apr 15, 2006
Hi 2 All Altezzarians,
This coming Friday the 24th July 09' ,will be trying to orginize a TT session back at the old place in front of TTDI Shell Station@10pm... or another venue if you have any other suggestions? Pls put your name in the attendance list below. Thanks!

1) Bl@cK-TeZZZ@

porosaki

1,000 RPM
Sep 16, 2004
Visit site
Hi 2 All Altezzarians,
This coming Friday the 24th July 09' ,will be trying to orginize a TT session back at the old place in front of TTDI Shell Station@10pm... or another venue if you have any other suggestions? Pls put your name in the attendance list below. Thanks!

1) Bl@cK-TeZZZ
2) porosaki = 1JZ-GTE (MT) (will call u austin if i can't come)

Last edited:

JaHaX

1,500 RPM
Sep 21, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Hi 2 All Altezzarians,

1) Bl@cK-TeZZZ
2) porosaki = 1JZ-GTE (MT) (will call u austin if i can't come)
3) JaHaX - TK25R - come to bukit jelutong, ample parking space

AE111_SEG

1,000 RPM
May 18, 2005
Putra Heights
Hi Austin,
Sorry cant make it . Going to Singapore early morning. :banghead:

Bl@cK-TeZZ@

500 RPM
Apr 15, 2006
Nvm vijay maybe next time hopefully ur around.

No one else turning up for this friday? I thought there's a lot more active altezza owners on zth?

JaHaX

1,500 RPM
Sep 21, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
wonder what happened to old kakis ... brian-michael-raymond-hairul-daniel-martin-lam-sherman-ash-steven-teng etc etc ... maybe ... stil :sleep::sleep::sleep:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

This just in. Think the new Type-R is the JDM story of the month?

Even before the launch of the New Honda Civic Type-R, Mugen has already been secretly developing their own tricked-out version of the Type-R. What they've done is aesthetically biased, though there is visual drama in the engine department. We'll just have to wait for their full announcement on the Mugen...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience