BING BANG BOOM - Radiostar New Year and CNY Promotion

Feb 6, 2006
Can we directly go to Joe's Curry House in PJ Section 17, instead of grouping at SS2 BP Station at 9.30pm?

integramania

2,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
Chiatk, yah lar sorry ah...its 25th...blur liao

penyu1818, great u know the place...in tat case you can reach there before10pm. We will start at 10pm. Reason why we "kumpul" first is just in case you guys do not not how to get there.

Thanks and I wish all of you GOOD LUCK

DeOngster

500 RPM
Nov 1, 2005
Thank You For THe PIVOT... =)

Great event great guys cheerios may the business grow bro.. PEace

CraZieThug5057

500 RPM
Dec 11, 2005
hi can send me the pic of overall alarm look like ?...like the siren the electronic stuff wire harness.....n all the accessories fo the kng eagle alarm,...

rattan

1,500 RPM
Oct 30, 2005
www.itswat.com.my
Yeah lucky was really lucky for me... Lol

rattan

1,500 RPM
Oct 30, 2005
www.itswat.com.my
Put up the pics pls

rascalz

Mar 19, 2006
Hey Baxster, i have a mini minor an old one.. i dont need the trunk release, window winding, How much? i am also wondering if there some discounts for old time sake.. Friend from Motor Trader magazine.. Call me man, really hard to get in touch with ya. Hope you still have my card.

cRuZ1011

Feb 27, 2006
Hi Guys,

One of your alarm users..... good stuff..... but was just wondering does anyone of you guys (user of the king eagle) have this problem of over cranking of the engine when you remote start the car in the morning..... mine when start like even after engine start the starter still continue to crank...... get wat i mean?? was wondering is this normal or mine need to go bek for some adjustment??? cheers... btw i'm the one driving the putra ... lucky draw only win t-shirt wan hehehe

cheers

NoName

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
rascalz said:
Hey Baxster, i have a mini minor an old one.. i dont need the trunk release, window winding, How much? i am also wondering if there some discounts for old time sake.. Friend from Motor Trader magazine.. Call me man, really hard to get in touch with ya. Hope you still have my card.
hey rascalz,

sorry for late reply man. Been travelling a lot lately.

Regarding the trunk release module it is included in all units. It comes standard so can't give discount ler..... You will save between RM20 - 30 on installation though.

NoName

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
cRuZ1011 said:
Hi Guys,

One of your alarm users..... good stuff..... but was just wondering does anyone of you guys (user of the king eagle) have this problem of over cranking of the engine when you remote start the car in the morning..... mine when start like even after engine start the starter still continue to crank...... get wat i mean?? was wondering is this normal or mine need to go bek for some adjustment??? cheers... btw i'm the one driving the putra ... lucky draw only win t-shirt wan hehehe

cheers
u got wear the T-shirt or not??? :regular_smile:

Can you call us at 012 508 0281?

rattan

1,500 RPM
Oct 30, 2005
www.itswat.com.my
cRuZ1011 said:
Hi Guys,

cheers
I had the auto start problem too.... mine was opposite...out of maybe 10 tries 5 times fail to start... it cranks but then the engine does not start... so it keeps on trying... recently after servicing my car everything is normal... i dunno why.... so far so good.... :X-:

cRuZ1011

Feb 27, 2006
NoName said:
u got wear the T-shirt or not??? :regular_smile:

Can you call us at 012 508 0281?

hahaha bro of course got wear la... wear go office on friday soemmore ok haha...

will give u guys a call one of these days need your help la got few stuff need you to trouble shoot with me.... but other than that everything is good thanks a bunch....

NoName

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
rattan said:
I had the auto start problem too.... mine was opposite...out of maybe 10 tries 5 times fail to start... it cranks but then the engine does not start... so it keeps on trying... recently after servicing my car everything is normal... i dunno why.... so far so good.... :X-:
Most probably has got to do with your engine oil pressure because remote start module 'learn' to stop cranking thru oil pressure.

The other option is engine RPM.

rony123

Mar 17, 2006
NoName said:
Most probably has got to do with your engine oil pressure because remote start module 'learn' to stop cranking thru oil pressure.

The other option is engine RPM.
Can King Eagle use the RPM option or it can use only 1 option only?

Jwu

Apr 25, 2005
Klang
Visit site
I'm thinking of getting the King Dragon, wat is the price for it now (including installation) anyone can help me here..

jonathan79

500 RPM
Mar 31, 2004
PG
bro,
Can you pm me the cheapest price 2 way alarm system that u have?does it include the eye?
thanks.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Time to Attack: Sepang Round 2 kicked off last Sunday in Sepang International Circuit and the time to beat was 2:30.421 that was set in Round 1 by Mohammed Farriz in his Links Mofaz Nissan Skyline GT-R R35. The organisers also announced 2 new categories for Round 2 namely, the GT Car and also the no-limit no-holds-barred Time Attack Machines.

Text & Photos: Damion Chee...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience