best tires that you ever used?

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
A long list before reaching this..

Will finish up my Falken 615K
Then will try Achilles ATR Sports 2
Then only Champiro...

Which is like.. hmm.. 6 months time? hahah.
Wah...6 months time 3 tyres is kinda fast. :rofl:

K will wait for the feedback from you hehe!

johnsonlam

DIY King
Nov 17, 2003
Balik Pulau, KL
My daily drive is around 80km... and I travel KL-Penang once a month.
And yeah.. Track Day... 2 track days = 1 set
Time Attack Events... 1 event = 1 set

willyace

Known Member
Oct 18, 2007
Saw this in action in the last Megalap co-sponsored by GT Radial.. hmmm...
These tires beat some Godly track time... :slug:

Not sure if the driver had Godly skills... or these tires have unGodly powers...
:confused:
i also wonder...

dkny

Known Member
Jul 1, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
Primacy 3ST - New design, comfort, and good handle tyre, but MICHELIN always tend to worn out faster, as rubber is softer, but made in Thailand.
Toyo C1S - very comfort & silent , but mileage average as rubber soft, and MADE IN JAPAN.
Toyo TeoPlus - well balance in comfort , silent and handling, and very high mileage, can get up to 60~80 k with proper pressure & tyre rotation.
Bridgestone Turanza - Turanza a lot of series/pattern
ER30 - Cheap, comfort, average handling, but worn faster.
ER33 - Well balance tyre in comfort , silent and handling.
AR10 - Economic tyre with average comfort, silent and handling, good mileage 40~50k
GR90 - Comfort and silent design, but average handling, and price also not cheap for tyre made in Thailand.

---------- Post added at 07:31 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:29 PM ----------

falken. falken. falken. falken.

start using it since i have got my car :) 2 yrs dy, everything just so good to protect me still alive to cmment here. jajaja.

price is a bit expensive to me, but... i need my life being protected!
Falken expensive ? I think falken is the cheapest tyre & price for Japan brand name tyre(Although it made from Indonesia)

---------- Post added at 07:33 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:31 PM ----------

Best I've ever used was Yokohama AD07! I tailed my friend's GC8 through a S-bend and he was shocked to see me still sticking behind
AD07 good grip, but wet performance almost ZERO point, that why Yokohama urge to come out new AD08.

---------- Post added at 07:35 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:33 PM ----------

RE002 is cheaper than PS3? RE002 might be better if you a bit more sporty-inclined I reckon?
RE002 is expensive then PS3

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi ALL SIFU,
I owned a Mitsubishi AIRTREK Turbo 2.0.

I have questions and need a guide. As I planned with my mechanic to rebuild the engine with 2JZ pistons, crankshaft 2.2L, and pistons rod, maybe the rod going to use the PAJERO piston rod.

In addition, I'm installing refurbished TD05HR, EVO 7 Tomei exhaust extractor, camshafts the three taken out from EVO 7 G-TA. Plus, Mishimoto EVO 7 Universal performance intercooler.

Since this is my project car before I proceed with it, can any of...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience