Are you a sissy for carrying a handbag?

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Maybe someone plays his......:rofl:
Make sense as someone is paying him instead...that's where the handbag and 350Z comes :rolleyes:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
I have no problem with carrying my wife's handbag....this si botak is ignorant la....perhaps he's a snatch thief then see a lot of men carrying handbags for their other half so he cannot cari makan and cry like a sissy then make a stupid video to complain about it. What MAN UP ARMY...eat shit la....hiding behind a wall then attack from behind..if got balls do it straight face to face or in places where there are more people.....not some toilet walkway.....only a coward would act like that.....after pie slapping ppl terus cabut...got balls stand there after doing that don't run away....and the fake nigga accent beh tahan......this guy will definitely get a good beating from me if I see him doing that to others....

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
I have no problem with carrying my wife's handbag....this si botak is ignorant la....perhaps he's a snatch thief then see a lot of men carrying handbags for their other half so he cannot cari makan and cry like a sissy then make a stupid video to complain about it. What MAN UP ARMY...eat shit la....hiding behind a wall then attack from behind..if got balls do it straight face to face or in places where there are more people.....not some toilet walkway.....only a coward would act like that.....after pie slapping ppl terus cabut...got balls stand there after doing that don't run away....and the fake nigga accent beh tahan......this guy will definitely get a good beating from me if I see him doing that to others....
Time to gang up and hunt him down with pie in our hands as well...embarrass him in public with his
sissy army suit...Choose a decent guy for that kind of so call man up lesson, try picking on
someone at his own size...I'll see what happens and not on some boy...

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
if im the guy..id kick his balls & c who cries like a baby....& then tell him ..."be a man u pussy....."...haha....
No man on earth can withstand that pain even incredible hulk himself :rofl:

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
SF play and pay the 350z it seems...

i got no issues with handling my partner's handbag n i dun understand y its an issue...unless the person complaining is a sexist pig and insecure about his own masculinity...

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
SF, attack with pie you say....that's child's play stuff....just put some cream at your fist enough.....

neohadri

Known Member
Jul 5, 2008
I never carry my gf handbag (except certain time la i.e when she in toilet etc) because during this stage of relationship i think guys should be more dominant character so the girls will not be the one running the show

but after i married my gf and she is now become my wife and then carried my child in her body for nine months without complaining, i dont mind at all arrying her handbag whenever we go out together

HBS

Known Member
Apr 23, 2009
Handbag or not as long as it comfortable then okaylaa....I carry a big "handbag" with book/drawing block & paint/Laptop inside sometime too when I going out....I also didnt mind to take care my sister handbag also because we never know when those real' sissy(The snatcher b1tch) would going to take it out from your loved one & also put' "some" unintended extra like rash,scars around the body....

But still,by most of the time I didnt really care about who is in the role of holding the handbag actually....& I also admit I love some of the luxury,neat & tidy leathered item.(Yeah,I was on my way to collect some of rare,prized NSX introduction optional luxury handbag,briefcase & luggage set tailored by Michel Clo Of Firenza,Italy......the collection was looking effingly sick!Wouldnt mind to enjoying all those neatly looking stitching & handwork....)

But of course I wouldnt act like those gay' man holding those bag with walking & twist'......I Just love tidy looking handwork as I can be considered as a 'designer' & both 'artistic person at same time.(I taking Industrial design as my main course during my college year,& my task is always about problem solving,combining some style & aesthetic values at the same time.Apart from my enthusiasm of working with auto body styling & rocketry/aeronautical design,I also have a soft spot for fashion design.Whether is haute couture high-end fashionism,to tailored high-heel & bridal/tuxedo attire..I always enjoy working on it as much as I spend my energy for my other art-related venture such as concept of space exploration,mechanical design & such...)

Last edited:

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
one man's meat is another man's poison....

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
nowadays not safe la..

i also carry when she goes to toilet or when she want to do something (try baju or paying or u know la girls)

i dont understand what is this douche's main attention to call men who carries handbag sissy... it reminds me of the gov punya LGBT guidelines which became a joke in overseas.

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com
probably d botak has been dying to hold a woman's handbag but no one is willing... so he became a sour dick and starts pissing on other men's parade... lol