Anyone know where can i get the EL light sticker??

H

haizong

I saw a kancil sticked an EL light sticker at his rear windscreen... it's so nice.. it flashes when brake is on.. anyone has idea where can i get this>??? and how much it costs?

H

haizong

it's blue type 1.... EL light.. it's hard to get in melaka and jb.. do u know the price??

nitrus

2,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2005
Fluffy said:
wats that?haha got a pic? damn curious.
issit another typical m'sian ricer thing again..? maybe ur friendly neighbour Brother's might have it...

tkkhoo

Known Member
Jan 9, 2004
you can get EL wire in ikea.not sure is the same as u mention

H

haizong

ya... nv see this kind of wire in ikea.. which department???skywalker。。。。 get for me.. since u so free lately...hehe

MajPayne

Known Member
Jan 24, 2006
Selangor
Hey guys,

I know the grand daddy of EL one of the first manufacturers of EL
they customise em, i've seen a bacardi logo the size of a small kancil on a van, stuck like vynil and blinks too, damn cool...

If anyones interested to contact him, PM me will be more than happy to pass on his no.

cheers

evo3

1,500 RPM
Jul 2, 2004
Visit site
sungai wang top floor (6th floor).....got customize this el sticker....got el t-shirt some more...hehehe

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Friend's car stolen from Plaza Damas, Hartamas.

Mint condition Japanese spec Mini Cooper (like Mr Bean one lah.. but alot nicer), red body, white roof, black 10" rims.

If spotted, please call/sms me @ 012-2055574.

Thanks!

edit: The car has been missing since as early as 11.30am this morning.. guards saw someone driving the car, ramming the exit barrier. Why the hell didn't they report this to their superiors? Dumb cunts!

So please guys keep on a lookout for a Mini as stated above...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience