4G61 Turbo

tofu_manic

1,000 RPM
Jan 11, 2007
the very fact that rpm2racing has no longer replied and has kept quiet shows something :idea::listen::driver::hmmmm::sleep:

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com
Bro red.dot & sum-dun-fuk,

If your statement rite pls prove it la bro, u build your machine & ask for game with rpm2racing, i don't think so u dare to race with him, in facts talking rubbish all ppl can do here all the time but pls show & prove your monster for us in any drag challenge la..
maskulin: and yr ride is..???

SDF

missing her so much
Nov 19, 2003
KL, Malaysia
hahaha...maskulin my friend.. do get your facts right and accurate here.

No.1- your little B8 engine is using a turbo supplied by us la..and the fastest and winningest B8 in Sepang is using a GT35R supplied by our dealer..aiyo..don talk bout game when u get your facts straight first.

No.2 - 90% of winning and fastest car from illegal to legal drag races run on turbos supplied by us la.. from ppl like Ayi(pink) to Suhaimi (EG) to Kelantan boys and legal guys are from Ah Lai (R-Engineering) to Monster Kancil (12seconds) to GT Auto (9.2seconds - record in malaysia)

the fact is Syah is still moving around KL and trying to avoid being slapped with a lawyers letter

Maskulin.. don talk bout Game if u can't even take on the top guys mentioned above.

Can't you guys just shut your gap and think before you talk ! :stupid:

SDF

missing her so much
Nov 19, 2003
KL, Malaysia
maskulin.. prove now who's talking rubbish eh ?

From Kedah to KL to JB to Kuching to Miri to Kota Kinabalu...top cars run on products proven and supplied by us..and if you want more facts..we supply all over to places you never even been in your life. You can only dream of Maskulin.

joker.. :stupid:

SDF

missing her so much
Nov 19, 2003
KL, Malaysia
mr.maskulin B8 from Bukit Beruntung..

next time talk properly. I see turbos more than you eat rice friend !

SDF

missing her so much
Nov 19, 2003
KL, Malaysia
dc_rock

yes..Millenium aka Joshua is our Dealer. So is Tong Turbo and GT Auto..

as i've been saying earlier..i'm absolutely pissed with people who do not speak the truth and i am STILL WAITING for Syah aka RPM2 to come out with an apology to our Dealer - Tong Turbo and to our company as well for flaming and distorting the true facts.

Yee

500 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
Anton Lavey
looks like SDF's turbine overheat already, and need to be cool down..black u got watercooler? borrow..

maskulinB8

Known Member
Jun 9, 2004
PJS one
Visit site
Bro SDF's, cool dude!! :biggrin: in facts u hv the conclusion so i heard from others is different statements? so make me alots of confusing. :confused:
i'm pretty sure u got personal conflict with rpm2racing.:listen:

SDF

missing her so much
Nov 19, 2003
KL, Malaysia
conflicts are not personal..but when people like RPM2 aka Syah try to distort facts on us and our authorised dealers it is time that WE are the Master Distributor of Garrett, IHI and MHI in Malaysia speak up to enlighten the TRUTH to the forumners and correct distorted facts.

So why am i pissed with this issue ? Well..Syah took a pot shot at Tong as well as us "Turbo One" for not supplying correct things into malaysia and that's why our cars are never fast in Malaysia..till now he's not dare to come in anymore to speak up when i clearly and nicely asked him for facts to PROVE ME WRONG. (fyi - i am still waiting for Syah to show up)

So for any of you guys who run a business..how would you feel if people like Syah turn up at your door step and pretend to be nice guy, ask for some discount and your sales guys do a great job to spend time searching for stuffs that Syah wants..replies his emails..tends to him professionally and tactfully...only to realise he is firing away in forums to bad mouth you ! :mad: what kind of level tolerance and nonsense can you accept on people like RPM2 aka Syah ?

So Mr.Maskulin...and others... now you know why i'm so pissed. And someone had to roll along to add more flame to the fire..he even asked me to build a car and race with Syah.. Geez !

i rest my case and leave the imaginations to you guys... i've never been personal but when someone wants a challenge..i'm more than willing to throw out all the TRUE FACTS.

Happy motoring and may the truth be the truth..not distorted crap brought on by lamers.

SDF

missing her so much
Nov 19, 2003
KL, Malaysia
prob 650whp is considered low and little to some people..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear Sifus,

Need your advice on the matter above. Recently when I shift the mmt gearbox to D the light was ok then a few seconds later the D light is blinking. What is the reason? After that I pull over at the road shoulder and engagse to N but the D light is still blinking.

Also, when I try to engage the E and S mode the selector indicator is not shown at the panel cluster.

I never experience this before.Please help... :banghead:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience