4G61 Turbo

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

SDF

missing her so much
Nov 19, 2003
KL, Malaysia
conflicts are not personal..but when people like RPM2 aka Syah try to distort facts on us and our authorised dealers it is time that WE are the Master Distributor of Garrett, IHI and MHI in Malaysia speak up to enlighten the TRUTH to the forumners and correct distorted facts.

So why am i pissed with this issue ? Well..Syah took a pot shot at Tong as well as us "Turbo One" for not supplying correct things into malaysia and that's why our cars are never fast in Malaysia..till now he's not dare to come in anymore to speak up when i clearly and nicely asked him for facts to PROVE ME WRONG. (fyi - i am still waiting for Syah to show up)

So for any of you guys who run a business..how would you feel if people like Syah turn up at your door step and pretend to be nice guy, ask for some discount and your sales guys do a great job to spend time searching for stuffs that Syah wants..replies his emails..tends to him professionally and tactfully...only to realise he is firing away in forums to bad mouth you ! :mad: what kind of level tolerance and nonsense can you accept on people like RPM2 aka Syah ?

So Mr.Maskulin...and others... now you know why i'm so pissed. And someone had to roll along to add more flame to the fire..he even asked me to build a car and race with Syah.. Geez !

i rest my case and leave the imaginations to you guys... i've never been personal but when someone wants a challenge..i'm more than willing to throw out all the TRUE FACTS.

Happy motoring and may the truth be the truth..not distorted crap brought on by lamers.

SDF

missing her so much
Nov 19, 2003
KL, Malaysia
prob 650whp is considered low and little to some people..

ronniehor

500 RPM
Jun 25, 2008
wah... so your 650whp is 4wd,rwd,midwd or frd ?

SDF

missing her so much
Nov 19, 2003
KL, Malaysia
ronnie..

your ride = ?

do you doubt my driving skills ? Is it wrong if i were to pilot my own machine ? Why should i hire a jockey ?

tofu_manic

1,000 RPM
Jan 11, 2007
not sure y ppl like giving no-basis assumptions....

SDF

missing her so much
Nov 19, 2003
KL, Malaysia
tofu..

it's very normal of forumners to shoot out assumptions without thinking.

tofu_manic

1,000 RPM
Jan 11, 2007
yea but still wondering why :biggrin:

anyways all the best in your biz and on the track :driver:

Cheers!

dc_rock

Known Member
Nov 19, 2006
whoa man, i've never seen SDF on such a hot mode before... competition spirit building up as drag event gets closer...

all the best SDF bro!

Ye who supply turbos might have the power to smoke the rest! hehehe...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all,

I need some point and advise from all the seniors , sempais and gurus around here regarding 4g93 NA conrod. I already got few names in mind but second or third opinion might help me to clarify my decision .

What brand and price for good/ best aftermarket performance conrod that is lightweight for 4g93 NA so far.

thanks guys :rolleyes:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience